A New Arrival? (Zayna's POV)

Okay before I start, I just want to say as you're reading this don't jump to conclusions lol. This little oneshot is actually important in a way for Diamonds & Pearls (mainly the end of this oneshot anyway).  You'll see what I'm saying :O Noor is on the right ------->>>>>

Decided to leave Zayna anonymous, since I also want Zayan to be left to the imagination.

=+=+=A New Arrival=+=+=

The trip to New York was long and hard. I wasn't used to moving around so much and I felt kind of sick from being in the car so long. Noor didn't look as tired as I felt but he had been the one downing red bulls. I tried my best to stay awake for him but I was so tired and extremely nauseous. As I closed my eyes the nausea got worse. I sat up and placed a hand over my mouth in a an attempt to stop whatever was coming.

"Are you okay?"Noor asked worriedly as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I need you to pull over." I said quickly before I began to gag again. Noor quickly pulled off of an exit and parked at a gas station. I hopped out and bent over a patch of nearby grass. After a few more gags, I finally threw up. Noor pat me on the back lightly. I raised myself from the bent position I was in and he helped me back into the car.

"Can you buy me something to drink?" I asked weakly as he buckled my seat belt.

"Sure love, what do you want? Same as always?" He said with a soft smile. I nodded in response. After he left I started to doze, I was exhausted. I was so sleepy that I didn't even realize Noor was already back in the car. I jumped when he shut the door. He handed me the drink.

"How are you feeling?" Noor questioned.

"Pretty crappy," I mumbled. He looked upset.

"I'm sorry you're not feeling well. May Allah heal you, ameen."

"Ameen,"I repeated, wishing the same.

"Is there anything I can do for you?"He asked worriedly.

"No, it's just I get really bad car sickness. I've always been like that, since I was seven actually." I replied trying to push away his concerns. It was true though, that's how it's always been. Even a thirty minute drive makes me sick to my stomach.

"Maybe we should get a hotel until you feel better."He said softly. I could tell he was distressed by my state.

"No, no I'm okay. I just want us to get there already." I said with a weak smile.

"It won't hurt for us to rest a night," He continued.

 "I'm fine, I promise. We only have a few more hours anyway." I said with a sigh. "Let's hurry and get there already." Noor finally gave in and started the car.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////