Chapter Fourteen-Part 2

Should I go after her? That was the thought that was echoein in my mind right now. I mean I didn't understand why she was trippin on this shit. If this was her and somebody was comin after her and Tyler she would be ready to buss heads just like she was with that Richardson dude. Now when it comes to me, it's suppose to be different. But I couldn't let her walk away from me and let her walk in the dark around this time of night, I mean the last time I did that she ended up bein in jail. Even though that changed her life for the better, I didn't want nothin bad to happen to her. I ran into my room and threw on some shoes and grabbed one of my four guns that I bought today.

I tucked it into my waistline and I ran out the front door lockin it behind me. I could see her walkin about thirty feet from the apartment and I ran after her. She turned around to see me runnin for her and she stopped. When I finally caught up to her, I had to catch my breath. "WTF do u want now? U want me to pay u for the shit I ate over there or somethin?"

"I...I wanna talk to u."

"We already talked about this shit. Ain't nothin else to say unless u changed ur mind."

"I didn't but I don't wanna lose u. Why are u doin this shit to me? I thought u said that u loved me?"

"Don't even try and pull that bullshit wit me. Tip use to say that shit all the time when we got to arguin."

"Stop comparin our relationship to what u had with that n!gga! This is different!" I said gettin more agitated and yellin at her. She looked at me with one brow raised and sat her purse down.

"Wait a f#ckin minute. Who u yellin at my n!gga? F#ck this proper shit, don't forget who I am!"

"So u gone fight me?"

"Yeah if u keep yellin like u stupid. I'ma knock some sense into yo ass." I just looked at her and shook my head. I tried to hold back my laugh but I couldn't. This shit was turnin out to be funny.

"Beyonce just come on back into the house so we can just talk about this tomorrow. I'm sorry for kickin u out but u know I ain't mean that shit."

"F#ck that! I'm goin to this gas station up here-"

"To what! Catch a ride!"

"I said, don't f#ckin yell at me," she said landin a punch on my cheek makin my head spin a little. I grabbed my face laughin louder as she tried to hit me again. I grabbed the arm she threw another punch me and spun her around so that her butt was against my pelvis. "GET THE F#CK OFF ME!" She yelled louder but I wasn't payin any attention to her. I held her tighter and picked up her purse while she tried to kick me.

She got free but I grabbed her again and tried to get her to come back to my place. We wasn't even ten feet from the house when, I heard someone say, "I don't think she wanna go witchu bruh. U might wanna let her go."

I knew that country ass voice anywhere. I turned to see Tip standin behind us with about five dudes. This day wasn't turnin out to be good for me. First at work, I was questioned to death by my boss and the police came in questionin me even more. And they were about to arrest me but changed their minds and now this shit with Beyonce and to top it off this shit here.

I let Beyonce go and she stood next to me starin at Tip. "U surprised to see me baby?"

"What u doin out n!gga," I said puttin his attention back on me. If he had've caught me a week or two earlier, I would be scared as hell right now but somethin inside me was takin over and I was startin not to give a f#ck like I use to. "Thought u was locked up for a minute."