Chapter Ten-Part 2

I was walkin to my car from working and Beyonce was on my mind. I guess I shouldn't have led her on the way that I did yesterday but I had been wantin to do that to her from the first day I saw her. Not burn her but feel how she felt inside them walls. If she was trippin on me already about seein her I couldn't imagine how she would act if we got into a relationship. I got into my car and crunk it up. Before I could get out of the parkin lot, my phone rang and to be honest I was hopin that it was Beyonce callin to tell me that I didn't have to come and see her because I had gotten off a little later than I said.

When I looked at the id it said Dro. I actually hadn't talked to this dude since that shootin we did a minute back.

"Yo?"

"Daammn u can't call a n!gga? I ain't seen u since that run we did wit Mike."

"N!gga get off that shit. This a two way street. What's up?"

"I really called to tell u bout some real shit. U know that gun I had that night right?"

"Which one?"

"The one u had."

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Well that shit is missin out da kitchen." I really didn't know what to say. My heart did drop a little because I was hopin that this whole situation would disappear and nothin would come of it. I had forgotten all about it until this very moment. "And some mo' shit u might wanna know is that...Big Tony, his ass is just as alive as I'm bringin this shit to u live. And sources close to him say that n!gga maaaaddd." Sources close to him? I thought all those sources had be executed.

"What sources u talkin about?"

"This b!tch I been f#ckin wit for a minute. Her. B!tch told me that Big Tony is her cousin and he lookin for da n!ggas that did it. She asked me if I heard anythin. I told her I was at my grandma's house in Augusta when all that shit was happ'nin. Dro don't know."

"Did she take yo gun Dro?" He got quiet for a minute like he realized maybe it could be her. "Is u dere n!gga? Yes or no?"

"I'on think she would do that but I ain't seen her since a week after that shit happened. I think I need to call her. But she ain't that stupid."

"U think? After everythin u told me about them guns, u betta know. What about Mike?"

"I ain't heard from him. Last time I talked to him was the day after and he said he gotta make a run to Texas for some money."

I couldn't believe this shit right here. This had to be some crazy shit. Out of all the times he done shot somebody, now he loses his gun. And not only that, it's the gun that's got my fingerprints on it. The gun that he told me he atleast shot ten people with. I let out a long sigh and thought about all that shit I left in the past, it was now comin back for me. I should've known it would've been waitin on me when I finally started to get myself right.

"Look man, u betta find that b!tch. Go to her house and search that shit. Don't go alone though, take Zay or one of them witchu. U betta call her right f#ckin now son and call me back."

"I gotchu Shawn. Don't stress now. Everythin is good."

"Oh I know that." I hung up and prison flowed into my mind. I thought about all the things I use to go thru with Tiffany and how she always had to come and bail me from jail. I couldn't let this happen to me again. I should've let the police handled all of this. I wanted to call Joi and talk to her about the situation but I didn't want her to know anythin because of her job. If they asked her did she know anythin, she really wouldn't and there would be no way that her job would be in jeopardy.