⓪①✢ үσυ'яε тнε вεsт ғяιεη∂ α вσү cσυℓ∂ εvεя αsк ғσя

Cosmic abhorred his fiancé

Why you'd ask ?

For one, she was such a men's lady ; always flirting with boys whenever she got the chance.

Second, if you were a boy, she would automatically underestimate you since there were things boys couldn't do that girl could.

The list could go on.

Honestly, their relationship also had begun a bit rough when they were told to be in an arranged marriage since he was a hatchling. Plus, they hadn't been in excellent terms upon their first meet either with their clashing personalities. All in all, it was a relationship destined for disaster.

It would be an obvious lie to say they both didn't burst into tears at the loss of their home planet, completely distraught. Honestly, it all came so suddenly. None of them expected their beloved planet to actually blow up into useless bits of rocks.

There were around a dozen of survivors out there, and they barely made it out alive. A week had passed inside their ship that one of the royal inventors built. During those times, they tried to live their lives normally until the elected captain located where the other royal escape pod had landed on ; Earth.

Disgustingly, the elections for the captain was rather cruel and biased.

Most of the girls didn't even bat an eyelash to let the boys join the election.

Stupid girls !

And of course, the worse candidate indeed had been given the role as captain, Starling.

Out of these survivors, the royal family had managed to send their crowned prince to survive the attack on their home from the unknown. The royal inventor placed their young prince in his own pod for safety reasons. Hence, the other survivors must hunt for their prince before something would happen to him.

More than half of the nine survivors inside their escape pod solidly accused of Cosmic's family to be the cause of their planet's destruction. They were the guard dogs of the royal family, having a secret duty to do all the hidden and harsh dirty work of the royal family. Although they weren't treated like so, Cosmic and his family was actually a direct bloodline to the Royals, and that little fact was only entertained as a possible ulterior motive. Even though boys were delicate and fragile, his Mamelia and himself were merciless and savage when it came to their job. With that history, their reputation was quite notorious.

Comic's supposed "Soulmate", or rather fiancé, even blamed his faultless being too. She hollered profanities and point an ugly finger towards him in fury, not listening to him because to her, all he had to offer was baseless excuses. His fiancé was a knight in shining armour ; the ones in front of the line if war to arise ; the ones risking their life to protect the royals, so she had an intense strong of justice, always looking down on him for doing such disgusting tasks.