②①✢ тнιs sι∂ε σғ үσυ ιs ηιcε

❝

❝ ...and I'm joined by Uniuni, ❞ Cosmic informed, maintaining eye contact with the hologram camera. A soft and fond smile latched itself onto his lips, mirroring Starling's.

It had been a week now since she indulged herself with these little snip bits of Cosmic's life.

Starling could see the male oozing more confidence as years went by and it was undoubtedly an amazing, beautiful development to see.

After switching back and forth between chapters that peaked her interest since she eventually grew tired of watching the excruciating progress in order, she settled for one that was much more recent called "Soulmate Star Ceremony", focused around the concept of the royal family's festive balls held to aid their people and even their own to find a soulmate ‒ or if possible, their Balanced Partner. Instead of this being filmed inside Cosmic's bedroom or training room as of the norm, the sleeping quarters he was in seemed much more luxurious and exquisite, leaving Starling to conclude that this was a bedroom inside the castle.

It wasn't the first time Cosmic had someone else to join his log recordings. Sometimes, he would be joined by one of his parents whenever he was back at home from a mission. Furthermore, Soras had made a couple of appearances, more than Starling would appreciate. Even though Starling was ignorant of the girl's feelings before this, she could somehow practically see Soras falling in love with Cosmic overtime from the screen. This was due to Cosmic's frequent visits to the castle, as he was required to get Intel every now and then for his next missions. Occasionally, the Queen and King could be chatting along with Cosmic if they had time to spare, which initially surprised Starling, and that left the crowned prince as no exception.

❝ Hello Cosmic's log, ❞ Universe smiled politely into the screen once his silhouette entered the hologram's frame, taking a seat next to Cosmic before doing a slight wave.

❝ Tonight's the ceremony, ❞ Cosmic continued, giggling when Universe groaned at that. ❝ Someone's not excited to get whistled by girls.

Oh? As if someone isn't going to be asked to dance with by a line of girls, Universe snickered, nudging Cosmic lightly.

Hearing that, Starling unconsciously snarled at the idea in her head; the girls having the audacity to be gunning after an engaged male that was taken, by her out of all people. During her time at these ceremonies, she never really stuck around for too long to notice what Cosmic did. She didn't care for her own soul searching, but mostly for her siblings. Like every older sister, Starling didn't like to admit it, but as horrible and monstrous her siblings were, she wanted to make sure they got the proper mates they deserved.

It was the least she could do since hers were ripped out of her grasps. Years later in her process of mourning over her loved one, she got slammed into another relationship her parents decided on to make it worse.