Problems in Kuoh.

Chapter 2 Problems in Kuoh.

(In the Underworld - In the Unknown Castle)

The old castle lost in the plains unexplored by the demons.

That castle that contained a great secret that was jealously guarded by the demons.

That castle that would bring with it the beginning of a discovery and a lost legacy that would save the world or destroy it.

"This way Maou-samas." said the doctor, guiding the four Demon Kings through the room below the throne of that old castle.

'' What exactly did you find here Professor? '' Said the Maou Beelzebub asking.

"Something we did not know about our story, Ajuka-sama." said the doctor, responding.

'' Something we did not know? "Said the Maou Lucifer, asking with curiosity.

'' ... My lords Maou-sama ... what would you think if I told you ... that there were 72 pillars ... if not 73 pillars. '' said the professor with an expression of seriousness.

'' 73 pillars!? "Said the Maou Leviathan in surprise.

'' That could upset the whole story we know completely from the Underworld itself.'' said the Maou Asmodeus surprisingly awake.

'' That's true ... this pillar really has a great relationship with dragons, wherever you see there are dragon sculptures. '' said Maou Lucifer.

When everyone noticed the room they passed, there were large sculptures of dragons in the room they were passing.

'' ... And I'm afraid that's not the most remarkable thing. '' the doctor said, opening the doors of the living room below the throne.

"E-This is it! "Exclaimed the Maou Leviathan.

'' ... '' the most surprised of all was the Maou Lucifer.

'' Sirzechs ... that's is! '' said the Maou Ajuka.

What was inside the room were a large number of manuscripts, several statues ... and five large paintings.

"These are the original 4 Maous." said the Maou Asmodeus, looking at the old paintings.

'' But who is the center? "Said the Maou Leviathan asking.

'Because it's so similar he has ...' Sirzechs thought in his mind.

'' My lords the writings that we have been able to decipher tell us that person ... is actually ... '' said the professor.

The Fifth Maou. '' '' '' '' '' The four Maous opened their eyes very surprised.

The revelation they had discovered would change the course of history and know it.

(In Issei's mind)

In a completely white Lugar ... it was a rough place of kilometres and kilometres long and completely white with nothing on the horizon.

'Am I here again? What is this place ? Thought Issei in his mind.

The last thing he remembered was that he had fought against Irina and Xenovia and had suffered the sacred damage of the Excalibur.

'Wait ... when I was unconscious ... I felt a great burning in my chest ... it was not in my heart ... after that I got back on my feet again and fought ... but those strange flames covered me. 'Thought Issei remembering the battle he had before he fell.