The Hyoudou Clan.

Chapter 4: The Hyoudou Clan.

(At Kuoh Academy)

Just a few moments ago the fierce battle against Kokabiel had ended, Issei was able to use one hundred percent of his power as he had his pieces extracted of evil Pawn.

Now when it was over, Issei was back with a setback, in which the Pawn Pieces did not reincarnate him and is now an exiled demon and on top of that was the Maou, Sirzechs Lucifer.

No one was expected one of the current Yondai Maou to arrive here.

"It is a pleasure to see you again, Issei-kun, I wanted to inform you that you have been promoted to be a high-class demon." said the Maou Lucifer with his typical smile.

Those words left the brains of everyone present, especially Issei's.

When the words reached Issei's brain ...

'EEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! '' Cried Issei and also the rest that did not come out of his astonishment.

"What did Sirzechs-sama say?" '' Said Souna being the first to get out of awe.

'' As I told you, Issei-kun has been promoted to be a high-class demon. '' Sirzechs said the same words.

'' But how!? '' Said Issei wondering, perhaps he has won a high position just by defeating Kokabiel.

'' Souna Sitri and Rias, can I ask you a question, telling the extinct clans as well, how many clans are there in the Underworld? "Said Sirzechs, asking them both.

"Eh ... 72 in all." Souna said, responding.

'' True, but why you asking this question.? '' Rias said, asking him.

"We also believed that ... until recently." said Sirzechs revealing everyone.

'' What do you mean Onii-sama?'' Rias said, asking him.

"Until recently, a discovery was made in one of the unexplored parts of the Underworld." said Sirzechs, revealing information.

'' A discovery? '' Rias said pregutandole.

'' Issei-kun, what we found was. That you come from an ancient demonic clan of which we knew nothing about. '' said Sirzechs revealing.

''! " All were shocked, Issei came from an ancient demonic clan? .

'' How can that be possible? '' Rias said in surprise. '' When I found Issei and turned him into devil I did not feel any demonic energy, I was completely sure that he was a normal human being. ''

"We still do not know why, but we think the clan founder made the decision to live in the human world and not in the demonic world, for that very same reason we never knew about him or any of his descendants." said Sirzches explaining to them. Everybody.

'' How are you sure that Hyoudou-kun is a descendant of that clan? '' Souna asked him.

'' An old painting, a painting showing the face of the first clan leader, Grayfia.'' Sirzechs said, calling his Queen.

"Yes." said Grayfia, responding by taking a step forward while pulling out a small device that showed a hologram with the picture.

'' But that is! '' Said Issei in astonishment, the rest of those who fought with Kokabiel were equally astounded.

The reason was, the man who emerged in the picture was not only identical to Issei, but also the same person who appeared right in front of Issei and Rias in combat, who extracted the Pieces of Evil and unleashed the true power of Issei.