Prologue

At the crack of night all his brothers besides Erik were asleep so he figured now would be a good time to go to Ruby. He grabbed his jacket and slipped out the front door into the cold. It was snowing again and moon was still bright red.

He passed the many tree’s, the small cottage with a lovely couple and then back upon the now scary castle of Ruby’s. It seemed to be black now, where as before it was ivory. He furrowed his brow and walked inside straight to her bed room. Ruby snapped awake and saw Matez.

“Oh my god. What happened to you?” she asked slipping out of the bed and rushing to his touching his very injured face.

“Shane got angry at me. I think he may know..” Ruby sighed.

“Well that just is no good..” she muttered and leaned in to kiss him starting to feel his warmth but he pulled away and choked on the surprise. “Are you alright?” she asked and he turned around

“Yes…fine..” he said thinking about how bad he felt for Snow but at the same time happy. He looked at Ruby. “Forget it..” he said and she leaned in once more and he kissed her passionately.

Ruby kissing his life out. Matez feeling light headed gripped his dagger and thrust it into Ruby’s stomach. She yelped and grabbed her stomach dropping to her knee’s.