Introduce Us To The Witch

Bright and early everyone was awake and dressed, showered and fed. There was a sense of nervousness in the Knight household. They were about to go meet a witch who would, on a hopeful note help save Snow White. All of them could only imagine what Snow was going through.

“Alex, you should stay here and keep an eye on Snow.” Alex nodded and sat on the couch looking up at his brothers who were bundled up for the cold snow, barring down outside. Erik and Marco started out the door first and Chase stopped

“Where is Matez?” Chase asked as seeing it was his twin brother. Erik sighed

“Probably over slept. We can’t worry about that, we have to go see the witch.” Erik said and continued out the door with Marco. Chase nodded trying to avoid the bad twin-voodoo he had filling his mind. Ross followed out the door with Shane and crossed his arms in the snow. They were walking because the town was only a mile or so from where they lived and plus they heard bad things about the town.

“Do we know the name of the witch?” Shane asked looked at Marco

“It said on the website but I don’t remember.” Marco heard something in the bushes and stopped

“Hold on.” Marco said and looked at the bush.

“What is is Marco?” Erik asked and looked at the same bush.

“There is something in the bush.” he said and slowly walked over to it. He reached his hand to the bush and moved the limbs and showed a small girl holding her knee’s to her chest looking up at Marco and Erik both.

“It’s okay, we won’t hurt you. Are you okay?” Erik asked and the little girl started to take off. Ross raced after her after seeing her clothes were tattered and old. He grabbed her and swung her around.

“It’s okay…” he said taking a breath “…my name is Ross. Whats yours?” he asked and she looked up at Ross.

“Petra.” she said in a thick British accent.

“Where are you from?” Shane asked stepping closer to her as she kinda jumped.

“Morrowind.” she said with a one word answer again

“That’s where we’re going.” Erik said and looked at the little girl

“Please don’t hurt me.” she asked in her accent and took a step back.

“We won’t. Could you take us to Morrowind and introduce us to the witch?” Ross asked. Petra looked down and nodded very hesitantly.

“Thank you Petra.” Marco added and followed the little girl. The whole walk seemed odd but when they came to the sign that said ‘Welcome To Morrowind’ it got weirder. The town seemed to be old. Set back in the 1800’s or something. Their were carriages and everyone dressed in old period clothes. Ross walked to one of the stand and the butcher looked at him

“Watch your teeth lad.” the butcher said and Ross backed up. Petra took his hand, in a little girl way, and led them to the old shack.

“Petra! Thank god…you’ve dashed out on your cleaning once again!” the old women said.

“Her name is Mad’am.” she whispered and took off to hide.

“PETRA!” the old women said and then rested her eyes on Ross’. “Ah, a young lad. How may I help you?” she asked

“We have a friend who is..in a coma and needs help. Can you please help?” Erik asked stepping forward.

“I suppose so…for a price..” she said turning around.