20

Luke woke up first which is great since he can talk to josh in private. when he got to the kitchen Tyler was there with Josh.

"um may i talk to you guys" Luke says nervous. Tyler smirks knowing what this is about because he can read it. also he was kinda over hearing things.

"of course what is it?" Josh asked and Luke sighs and leans against the door frame. he collects his thoughts and what he is gonna say.

"i wanna know if i am allowed to take Calum out on a date and if you are okay with it" Luke says and Josh drinks his coffee.

"you are asking my permission to take my son out?" Josh says and Tyler shoves him.

"stop treating Calum as if he is a child! we are only older than him by months" Tyler says and Josh rolls his eyes.

"he is still my son and yours! you know it too! but Luke to answer your questions yes i do allow you too but he has to be home at ten-" Tyler hits Josh arm. "eleven thirty and no latter than that" Josh says and Luke smiles. he hugs the two boys.

"thank you! ill pick him up soon!" Luke says and runs out of the apartment. he soons comes running back in smiling getting his shoes then running out. Tyler laughs at the boys actions.

"he forgot his shoes! what if he forgets Calum?" Josh says worried and Tyler rolls his eyes at his boyfriend.

"trust me, Calum is special to the blond boy i dont think he'll forget him. also he probably thinks of him twenty four seven!" Tyler says and Josh sighs knowing how true that is.