11

the next day Calum has been eyeing everywhere as he walks. Nia will some how pop up out of no where.

she popped up when he was walking to class and he put up his arms like he was doing karate. she laughed but he ran after that.

he hasn't seen her when he is going to his dorm. Nia lives in the same building dorm as Calum which he hates. she's everywhere and it freaks him out.

"Josh, Nia has been everywhere i have been! i think it's because of the- oh! hi Luke" Calum says and Josh mouths 'sorry' to him.

Luke waves at Calum giving him a hug. Josh sips his coffee and Calum sits down next to him.

"what do you think it is?" Luke asked and Calum froze.

"um i think its from the hug we shared yesterday from her" Calum says laughing nervously. Luke seemed to fall for it and nod.

"as i was saying, my dad wants me to talk to my mom but I don't think so" Luke says and Josh nods.

"well I think what she said was horrible and if i was you i wouldn't talk to her until she speaks up first" Josh says and Calum gets up going to the kitchen to tired to ask what they were talking about.

"just know that i know" Tyler whispers into Calum's ear making him jump.

"know what?" Calum asked confused.

"that you and Nia-" Calum covers Tylers mouth before he says more out loud.

"you and Nia what?" Ashton asked and Calum sighs.

"why is everyone here and I don't know about it! where's Michael?" Calum asked.

"at work. now what did you and Nia do?" Ashton asked wanting to know.

"they kissed" Tyler says and Calum looks at him with wide eyes.

"you guys kissed!" Ashton yells. Calum and Tyler shush him pointing on Luke and Josh. he nods understanding. "you guys kisses!" he whispers yells and Tyler laughed as Calum rolls his eyes.

"she kissed me and I pushed her away" Calum says and Ashton nods.

"at least you didn't kiss her back. who else knows?" Ashton asked and Calum shrugs.

"Josh was the one that saw and told Tyler and blabber mouth over here just told you, but dont tell Michael! i beg you because he will tell Luke and i dont want that happening" Calum says.

"why don't you want Luke finding out? you two aren't dating or anything. also its not like you like him" Ashton says and Calum blushes. "you like him!" Ashton screamed.

"duh! he always has" Tyler whispers as Calum nods.

"ask him out" Ashton says and Calum eyes widen and shakes his head.

"no, he'll just say no" Calum says and Ashton laughs.

"he didn't say no when you guys kissed" Ashton says and Calum blushes remembering the memories in the flower field.

"okay maybe i will" Calum says looking at Luke and Josh as they talked.