Cat fight

🌸 Edyn's POV 🌸

I spot him straight away. He is the most gorgeous man ever! I can't believe he is mine!

Shawn decided to surprise me and told me to meet him by the peer at the beach.

Turns out he wants to take me to the carnival as our first real date! I'm so excited and absolutely nervous.

*3 hours earlier*

"Girls help me out! I'm having a mid crisis!" I yell at the girls sitting right in front of me.

"Jeez woman calm down. It's just a date." Maddy says. I think she might be a bit jealous but who knows. It's maddy.

"I can't calm down! This our first date ever and I have no clue what to fucking wear!"

Elena immediately stands up and walks to my wardrobe. "Well we better get started."

And hour before I leave and the girls did and amazing job. I look absolutely gorgeous!

Elena picked out these cute pink shorts and a white strapless top to go with it. Maddy chose a pair of light brown boots that are so cute! And Abi chose a lovely flower kimono that I knew never existed! I'm so happy to have them as my best friends. I don't know what happened to Kenzie though. She has been avoiding me a lot lately.

*back to date*

This is the ultimate date! We first went on all the crazy and massive rides, then went to the mini games and Shawn won a cute little stuffed sloth toy which made me scream with joy. Then we had some food and now we're in line to the Ferris wheel.

We are escorted to sit in the little cage that only fits two people and off we go. It so romantic and the view is just beautiful.

I can feel shawn looking at me as I gaze out at the view in awestruck. I turn to face him and he gives me a cute smile. I lean into him and he puts his arms around me to keep me warm.

"Hey beautiful, do you know that you're the best thing that has ever happened to me?" He says suddenly.

I look up at him in awe and he leans down and kisses me affectionately. I know we have only been dating for two months but I feel such a strong connection with him. I think... I think I'm in love with him.

The ride stops and we get out all woozy from the kiss.

Suddenly Kenzie appears out of nowhere with her cousin. I go to wave to her to get her attention but she sees me and walks in the opposite direction.

"Hey babe, I'm just going to quickly go say hi to Kenzie. Meet at the exit?" I say.

He nods, gives me a quick kiss on the forehead and I run straight after her. I see her walk into the toilets and I follow right after.

"Hey Kenzie! I didn't know you were going to be here? We could have gotten ready together!" I say happily.

She looks up at me we red puffy eyes and I see that she is crying.

"Get out Edyn. I don't want to see you!" I see anger in her eyes.

"Wha- what did I do wrong Kenzie?" I say confused.

" you stole the love of my life from me Edyn! You're nothing but a whore! I hate you! I don't want to even see you! Get out of my face!" She keeps screaming profanities at me and I run straight out of the bathroom shocked, hurt and confused.

She likes shawn? How should I have known that! Plus it's not my fault that Shawn and I fell in love! It's was meant to be this way! She should respect that! She should be a real friend to me and and be happy for me!

I find Shawn at the exit and he looks at me worriedly.

"Baby! Are you okay?"

"I think I just lost one of my best friends..."

Thought I would go from a different POV this time considering you're all probably getting sick of the POV from maddy's view 😂 I might do these kind of POVS more throughout the fanfic with the different characters so I hope you enjoy!!!! 💖💖