The Date of a Lifetime

Edyn bolts out of her room and races down the stairs to answer the door. I stare at the empty space in the door way as I hear her open the door and let Alex come in.

Almost immediately I run down the stairs where Edyn disappeared and round the corner, tripping over the rug. I scream and wait for myself to fall but I never hit the ground. With my hands over my eyes, I remove them slowly and open my eyes to find that Alex had indeed stopped my fall. We stare into each others eyes, in a trance and my cheeks begin to flush with embarrassment.

"Oh stop the flirting you two! It's bad enough just watching you stare at each other!" Edyn's says with a slight laugh.

Our eyes disconnect from each other, but our cheeks are still burning with embarrassment. Awkward silence fills the room and all three of us stand there, flirting our eyes towards one another to see who will break the silence first.

"Oh hurry up and leave already, you don't have all night", Edyn says as she pushes us through the door.

She closes the door on us, leaving us standing there gawking.

"Well that's one way to get rid of unwanted visitors," Alex says sarcastically making me burst into fits of laughter.

*****
The night goes from awkward to amazingly perfect. He jokes make me smile and laugh, his smile makes my stomach turn into knots, he is gorgeous and outstandingly perfect. Nice and caring and oh so sweet.

We take a walk along the beach, head to the twilight carnival and jump on as many rides as possible. He wins me a teddy bear which I will dearly love forever.

I didn't want the night to end.

He drives me back to my house and I hop out, grabbing my belongings. He hops out with me and walks me up to my front door.

"Well thank you so much for tonight, it was absolutely beautiful," i say making direct eye contact.

"It was my pleasure," he winks and I feel my cheeks turn red as I look down at my feet.

"God you're beautiful when you're embarrassed," he whispers.

I look back up to him and stare intently into his eyes. Just like earlier today, we enter a trance, edging closer and closer until we're breathing the same air.

He leans in and passionately presses his lips against mine. A burst of heat flushes through my body; a tingling sensation that I will never get over.

All of a sudden I'm pushed against my front door by his body, our lips still connected. This feeling I will never be able to get over, a drug that I can not stop taking.

I stop him for a second to open my door, I drag him inside, up the stairs and to my room.

That is where we stay for the rest of the night.

Sorry for the long wait I haven't been into writing atm and I have been super busy with my last year of school. Also really sorry about this chapter being short but I hope to start writing more chapters soon ❤️