i hate you

Your pov

I looked at harry who had anger in his eyes that i had never seen before . I had stayed out most of the night and deep down i knew he would be worried, but he did it all the time to me so i didnt care at the time. What i didnt know was ..... that we would be screaming at each for well over an hour by now .

"Why could you not just come home at a normal hour y/n" harry screamed at me .

"Oh so you come home at 9 every night do you harry" i screamed back.

The look in Harry's face was nothing i had ever seen before. It was literally pure anger and nothing else. His usually perfect green eyes were now a much darker shade.

"So what were you doing shoving your tongue down some Man's throat you slut ?"

I looked at him in complete shock. How dare he ever speak to any women let alone me like that. He knew i would never cheat on him .

"Are joking harry you are one to fucking talk the biggest manwhore in the fucking world and you know i would never ever cheat on you"

Harry came so close to me i could literally feel him breath on me . I knew he was not a manwhore that the media made him out to be, however i was so angry that he would even think i would cheat on him.

"I fucking hate you so much y/n"

He looked as shocked as i was that those words came out of his mouth. Tears freely fell out of my eyes as we stood there wondering how it got to this.

I started to walk away slightly sobbing as harry gently grabbed my wrist and said   "Baby you know i didnt mean it"

I shook his hand off me and started to walk to our shared bedroom.

3 hours later

I lay there a few tears still falling out. Harry had obviously taking the hint and was sleeping on the couch.

I decided to go downstairs to see him, we both needed to work this all out .

As i got downstairs harry was sitting on the couch in just his boxers with his head in his hands. Harry looked up and quickly walked towards to me and pulled me into the biggest and tightest hug he had ever given me and to be completely honest i think we both needed it.

"Im so sorry baby please tell me you know i didnt mean it" 

I looked up into harrys eyes and they were red and puffy just like mine. I alway  knew he loved me with everything he had .

" i just want to go to bed haz " i smiled against his chest.

" As you wish beautiful .... fancy a piggy back " harry smiled.

I slightly giggled and nodded . Harry bent down and i jumped on his back and snuggled into his neck.

Harry gently placed me onto our bed and then jumped into it himself. I snuggled into him straight away and he cuddled against me . Both of us afraid of loosing each other.

" i love you so much y/n and i just want to keep you safe im so sorry that i said those awful words, i just wasnt thinking staight baby"

" it okay harry ...... your forgiven this time " i joked.

Harry chuckled and pecked my lips and we both drifted off to sleep happy in each others arms.

🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘

Hey guys so your all ready to probably  kill me . Im so sorry i havent updated in so long but hopefully ill update more regulary now .

Hope you all enjoy this one

Megan 🌻