Party

Warnings: smut, name calling, bad words
About: Dan and Phil are at a party and a game of truth or dare turns into Phil and Dan having sex. This takes place in college. Phil is 23, Dan is 19. Dan is a pastel and Phil is a punk.
-------------------------------------------------------
It was a Friday night. Everyone was drinking and having a good time, except for Dan. Dan was there because his friend PJ asked him to come. Dan was currently sitting in a corner just watching everyone. Dan's friend PJ then walked over to him, clearly intoxicated. "Hey Dan. Wanna come play truth or dare with everyone upstairs?" Dan shrugged and slowly nodded as he got up. Maybe truth or dare will be fun. He fixed his flower crown as he followed Pj upstairs into a room and sat in a circle with everyone. Dan looked at everyone in the circle and saw Phil. Oh god. Dan and Phil weren't friends but they talked once in a while. Only if they ran into each other. Dan was scared of Phil, yet he had a crush on him. He then looked away as Phil looked over at him. Pj set a bottle in the middle of the circle and spun it. Dan watched the bottle as it landed on himself. Pj smiled and looked at Dan. "Dan, truth or dare?" Dan shrugged. "Truth I guess?" Pj smiled. Being that everyone in the room is drunk except for Dan, and one other person. (Maybe you already know who that is) Chris, another one of PJ's friends whispered something in PJ's ear. "Are you a virgin Dan?" Dan slowly nodded. "Yah.." Phil smirked a little as he stared at the young pastel boy. Pj then spun the bottle again and it landed on Chris. "Chris truth or dare?" Chris giggled. "Dare!" Pj smirked. "I dare you to make out with Anyone in this room." Chris slowly got up and walked over to one of the girls and started making out with her as everyone continued the game. After a while the bottle landed on Dan again. "Dan, truth or dare?" Dan bit his lip. "How about dare?" Pj looked around and put a chair in the center of the circle. "I dare you to give a lap dance to...." Pj looked around at everyone as Dan got up. "Phil. And you have to strip as you do so." Dan gulped. "B-But I don't.." Pj shook his head as Phil gladly sat in the chair. "No buts Dan." Dan slowly walked over to Phil. "I-I don't know how to do this..." Pj then chuckled. "You know what? Fine. New dare! I dare you to slowly strip and let Phil pleasure you as you do. There." Dan quickly shook his head as Phil got up. "You have to Dan, it's a dare!" Pj yelled. Phil then shook his head. "Let's do this in private." Dan smiled a little as Phil led him to a bedroom and locked the door. "There. Now go ahead cutie, and I'll make you feel good." Dan blushed and took off his pastel pink jumper and baby blue flower crown and Phil started kissing Dan. Dan then slowly kissed back. Phil rubbed Dan's side which made Dan whine lightly as he started getting hard. Phil then started kissing down Dan's neck as Dan slowly pulled down his white skinny jeans and moaned. "P-Phil... fuck.." Phil then looked down at Dans black laced panties. "Panties?" Dan whined. "They're comfortable..." Phil then palmed Dan which made Dan moan. "Phil... god.. I-I want..." Phil pulled off Dans panties and pushed him onto the bed. "Want what? Want my cock in you? Hm?" Dan quickly nodded. "Daddy please.." Phil then took off his shirt and pants. Once he took off his boxers Dan stared at Phil's size. "S-So big..." Phil chuckled as he grabbed a small bottle of lube and a condom from the bedside drawer. Dan looked at him. "I know the people who live here." Phil assured Dan and sat on the bed. "Should I stretch you?" Dan but his lip and slowly shook his head. "N-No I did that to myself earlier..." Phil smiled. "Aw was someone horny earlier?" Dan put his hands over his face, clearly embarrassed. "M-Maybe..." Phil put in the condom and put live on his cock. "Well ready for me to make you feel good?" Dan nodded. "Yes I am." Phil then spread Dans legs and slowly pushed into him. Once Dan bottomed out, Phil started thrusting. Dan moaned and shut his eyes. "Oh Daddy!" Phil smirked. "Someone's a cockslut for daddy's cock?" Dan moaned more as Phil started going rougher. "Yes daddy!! Fuck!!" Dan moaned loudly as Phil went even rougher. After a few minutes Dan squirmed slightly. "D-Daddy M' close!" Phil kissed Dans chest lightly as he thrusted. "Me too baby. Cum for daddy." Dan nodded and soon came on himself with a high pitched feminine moan. Soon after Phil came in the condom and pulled of Dan and took the condom off. He tied it and threw it away. Dan panted as Phil laid next to him. "How was that?" Dan giggled weakly. "Next time.. don't use a condom daddy.." Dan cuddled into Phil and they both fell asleep.

A/N- Dang that was 893 words! I hope you enjoyed! If you'd like to recommend some ideas I'll do them!