Yeollie's Problem

A/N Thoughts will be in italics

No one's POV

Baekhyun and Obama have been meeting each other a lot more lately. Both had feelings for each other but couldn't get say them.

The members finally got Baekhyun to tell them about Obama, and said that Obama seems to like him too.

Joe had gotten Obama to tell him his feelings, and was proud for Obama. Joe said that Baekhyun seemed to really like him.

There is one person, however, that didn't seem too happy.

Park Chanyeol.

Chanyeol's POV

Chanyeol was NOT happy.

Ever since trainee days in SM, he had had a crush on Byun Baekhyun, and thought Baek felt the same way.

Heck, fans have noticed and that's why they were shipped. And Chanyeol's goal was to make that ship truly sail.

But then Barack Obama came along.

"Hey hyung, you ok?" Said Kai, walking into the kitchen where Chanyeol is.

"Yeah, I'm fine Jongin, I'm going to go to bed now."

"Wait isn't it only noon-" before Kai could finish, Chanyeol walked out of the room, leaving the poor boy confused.

Chanyeol sat on his bed, and sighed. He really wished Baekhyun liked him, but maybe they were never meant to be.

No Chanyeol, Baekhyun will be yours, no matter what

Chanyeol needed a plan to make Baekhyun his, and not Obama's.