The Date

Baekhyun's POV

It was his and Obama's first date.

And Baekhyun was nervous.

He went to SHINee for help, as they stared in a TV show where they had to go on "dates" (does anyone who stans SHINee remember the 2008 show with the noonas) and two members were on We Got Married.

"Oh my gosh Baek you look GORGEOUS," Key squealed, giving Baek a nod of approval. "Good thing I did your makeup and picked the outfit out."

"And I picked out the color," Said Taemin, beaming happily. Minho pinched Taemins cheeks.

"Thanks Hyungs, you guys are the best," Baekhyun said, happy with how the outfit turned out.

Baekhyun and Obama were going to an extremely fancy and expensive restaurant Lee Soo-Man paid for. And both men were nervous.

Baekhyun looked in the mirror, and knew he looked great because when doesn't Byun Baekhyun not look great?

When he got to the restaurant, Obama had just walked in. Both men smiled at each other and went to their table.

It was the best night of their lives. They ate, talked, and got to know each other a lot better.

Both men went home with smiles and beautiful memories and flowers.

But one man, who had been sitting a couple tables away, was NOT happy.

A/N HAPPY VALENTINES DAY GUYS
IF YOU ARE LIKE ME AND WILL BUY YOURSELF CHOCOLATES THEN SAME