What?

"I can actually taste the creepiness" - Scarlett Parker

______________________________________________

"I seriously think he could father your children" Ally said as we walked back to our dorms.

"Okay I think you might be going a little to far there, besides, I'm not much of a romantic in the first place and Zayn and I haven't even gottten that far." As if it was on que, Zayn walked beside me and put his arm around me wich I completely did not mind. Ally seriously needed to stop with that smile I can actually taste the creepiness.

"Hey," He said in that dreamy tone of voice.

"Hi."

"Well Scar, I think I need to go do homework or something," Ally said. It was then I realized that what she said was complete and utter bullshit. Ally doesn't even say the word "homework" much less do it. And since when did someone else call me Scar other than Harry? I brushed it off as Ally walked away.

"So since we both have morning classes and those are completely over, I say you accompany me to have coffee?" He said in a flirty tone. He was so freaking sexy.

"Should I?" I said attempting to flirt back.

"Maybe you should.?"

"Okay"

We walked to his car, and got in. I had my hand resting and I felt Zayn's cover it. Probably the cheesiest move in the entire world, and the fact that I wasn't much of a romantic didn't help but the kid could make even turtlenecks attractive.

We got to a small coffee shop close to campus. I got out of the car and Zayn followed. We went inside and I smiled at the familiar smell of coffee. I could fall asleep to the smell of coffee. We sat in a cute little table by the window. This was literally the cutest coffee shop in the world.

A waitress came to our table and we ordered our drinks.

"So what do you honestly want to major in?" Zayn asked me.

"I would honestly love to become a music major. But, I know music will only get me so far in life, so I want to major in something more ensuring like education. Something about helping kids just calls my attention."

"I don't understand, so you love music but you're deciding not to chase your dreams?" He asked confused, I could understand his confusion.

"I guess you could say I'm too much of a wimp to fall while trying to make my dream come to a reality."

"You know, my mom always told me that you have to work every single day in your life to be happy every single day of your life. If you really want it, then don't let a little trip and fall get out of your way."

I stood in silence for a minute thinking about what he was saying. It was true, I needed to work towards my future. I needed to chase my dream despite everyone telling me its not possible.

"Zayn, must you be so wonderful yet so annoyingly right all the time?" I asked realizing that he was right.

"It's a blessing and a curse." He said smirking,"Scarlett, so I really brought you out here to ask you something." as he finished saying that, my heart dropped and I instantly became nervous, for the first time around him.

"Y-yes?" I responded.

"So, what are we?" He said. I thought about it, and honestly did not know.

"Erm, I don't know, dating?"

"So a couple?" He asked. No the vomit is coming. no NO.

"I mean I guess, erm if you don't want to its totally fine right? I mean we totally do this whole chill dating thing. It's totally ok-" He stopped my blabbering when he leaned ove and kissed me.

"Its okay, I would actually love this whole couple thing would you?"

"Y-yes" I stutterd, and he smiled. Ladies and gentlemen, Scarlett Parker has achived a boyfriend, there is still hope for all humanity! He stood out of his chair and I looked at him suspicially.

"Ladies and gentleman, this beautiful, smart, funny, amazing, talented, girl right here is my girlfriend, and I just wanted to say, that I am the luckiest guy in the world." He shouted to the whole coffee shop and the room was filled with "aww" and sighs.

I coudn't stop blushing. He was wrong, I was the luckiest girl in the world. Is this what it feels like to be crazy about someone?

We had finished our drinks and walked across london, like a crazy about each other, young couple, holding hands.

It had gotten dark and we stopped at an old childrens park. We sat on the swings.

"You know scarlett, you might be amazingly beautiful, and crazily talented, but I dont think you would jump further than me." He said smirking. Sounded like an easy enough challenge. I swung my legs to gain speed, but he was swinging higher. I swung my legs harder but lost control and finally jumped out on accident and fell.

Zayn quickly jumped to my side. I stood still laying on the grass. He then pecked my nose and I smiled in return.

GIF >>>>>

Zayn stood up and reached out his hand for mine. I grabbed it and stood up. He then yanked my arm and started running somewhere.

"Come, I want to show you something." He said enthusiasticly.

We sped to a random stone wall. He climbed on top of it and sat there.

"Come up." He said reaching for my hand. I climbed up to the top of the wall.

We both sat on top of the wall and saw the beautiful view of London city on top of the wall. Even though you never really saw stars in London, it felt as if the city lights brought the same magical feel.