Chapter 5

You all my now use me as your personal punching bag.

Kay i know you all hate me so so bad right now ... So I'm updating the story now.... Thank you guys for all the likes and ready and comments on the last chapter.. It truly inspires me to update faster for you guys!!! Just letting you guys know that.(:

**********************************************************************************************************************************

*****HARRY'S POV*****

I walked Ally and Scarlett to the car. Scarlett's dad had let me borrow his one of his many mercedes for tonight.

This was the first time I had seen Ally. She was extremely gorgeous. She seemed really outgoing,and you could tell that she was the type of girl who no matter how many shots of alcohol she drank, she was still somewhat sober.

"So this is the notorious Harry Styles," Ally said from the backseat smirking.

"Scarlett what did you tell her about me? Did you tell her about the time I almost made out with a tranny?" I said hoping Scarlett said yes and that I didn't look like an idiot. She/He came on to me. I can't help my extreme good looks.

"No, she was just playing around and that was hilarious. I still remember your face when you found out it was a guy, priceless!" I just turned red while Scar and Ally laughed hysterically.

When we entered the club, the first things I saw were a bunch of sweaty people dancing or making a fool out of they're drunk selves.

I looked towards the dance floor and saw a familiar face. I saw the face of Zayn Malik dancing with the same 3 other guys from the airplane.

*********Scarletts POV******

I looked at Harry as he was focused on one spot in the dance floor. I clapped in front of his face to snap him out of it. Probably saw some blonde with huge "boobs".

"So I'm going to go dancing after a drink who's coming?" Ally asked. I nodded yes while Harry said he was just going to get a drink. Whats up with him tonight? He is usually flirting up girls by now.

"So is Harry usually this much of a party pooper?" Ally asked while she ordered our drinks. I wasn't very familiar with the drinks so she ordered for me.

"It's actually the opposite, I am the party pooper while he is more of the fun one."

She nodded and we decided to go to the dance floor with our drinks in our hands.

As we danced, my feet felt as if someone had dropped a 1000000 pound rock on them. We had barely been at the club for like 20 minutes and I'm already complaining about my feet. I wasn't much of a heels kind of girl.

I told Ally I was going to go get my flats that I stuffed in my clutch. She nodded and stayed dancing in the dance floor. I know, who would stuff flats in a small clutch? Well thats Scarlett Grace Parker for you.

I pushed through a bunch of sweaty people until I felt my cup filled

with who knows what Ally ordered for me fall. I also realized it had spilled on someone.

"I am so sorry I-''

"Its fine, I didn't like this shirt anyways," A familiar deep voice answered with a chuckle. I looked up and saw that it was Zayn.

"Scarlett?'' He said looking at me."Hey nice to see you again! You look really good tonight,"

"Hey! You do too, besides the fact that I spilled who knows what on your shirt. By the way, I am so sorry I really wasn't looking. I can be really clumsy sometimes, like this one time, Harry-" Scarlett STAHP! NO MORE WORD VOMIT. I stopped my self from making a complete fool of myself.