Chapter Four - VATICAN CAMEOS!!

I heard a ticking noise under the bed that sounded like a bomb ticking almost ready to explode. PAPA!! VATICAN CAMEOS!!Moriarty was having fun, he enjoyed messing with Dad. "What is it now?" Sherlock asked the happy man. "Now why would I tell you Sherlock?  That's borrriiinnngg, don't be boring."  Moriarty told him smugly.  "What. Do. You. Want?" Dad asked not enjoying the dragging conversation.Suddenly we heard a small explosion underneath us, and Moriarty smirked.

The bomb went off PAPA!! I shouted and coughed PAPA!!! ARE YOU HERE!!! CAN YOU HEAR ME PLEASE!! PAPA!!"This Sherlock. Was a warning.  This was to show you what I can do, you can destroy my web, but you can't kill the spider. I can easily find new people to corrupt and make useful. And spiders can always build new webs." Moriarty said smugly. "Bye Sherlock. Bye babe." Moriarty said winking at me with a devious smile. Dad grabbed my hand and brought me down the staircase with him as we ran to the scene of the explosion.

I took out every single tube in me and got off the hospital bed trying to find papa I saw him in a corner passed out PAPA!! I shouted I felt his pulse he was alive I put his arm around my shoulder and my left hand on his waist supporting him I got outside with him and saw Dad and Mia running towards us."Are you hurt?!" Dad asked Skye quickly going to help aid in lifting Papa. I ran over and made sure Skye was okay. "It was Moriarty." I told her. "Didn't miss out much, the roof wasn't that fun." I told her jokingly trying to cheer her up as nurses hooked her up in a new room. Papa apparently was just knocked unconscious and Dad was with him as a nurse checked him over.

I'm fine I'm not hurt dad but thanks! Yeah I bet the roof wasn't fun haha eh Mia? I playfully punched her arm, wait what did Moriarty want anyways?"This was apparently a 'warning'. I'm not sure what he wants." I told the blonde whom unluckily was hooked to many tubes and wires.I listened to Mia a warning? Was it targeted to all of us or just me?"Mostly Dad." I told her, looking back down at my shoes. I definitely hated being in the hospital room. I felt bad though that it made Skye feel  like I didn’t care a lot, which was not the case.

My eyes widened at the "dad “Dad? How did you know Moriarty? I looked up at Mia and I read her like a book don't feel bad for me Mia I know you care for me an awful lot as I'm the youngest and most fragile.When we were kids you always looked after me like I was an expensive China doll and you protected me all the time with the bullies you were like get behind me and I'll protect you!!  Thank You for that protection. I could feel my heart getting slower as I remembered that.

And I was a little short of breath and it kills me for you to see me like this. I passed out.I quickly called out for a nurse to come check on her. Dad and Papa came in, Papa now not being knocked out. They came near where I was seated on a small chair. Both of them looking at Skylar then at the nurse.Her vitals are very low she's only barely hanging on she may be gone by morning unless some miracle happens the nurse said.