Chapter Eleven: Crazy Or Nawl?

I found a newspaper on the ground. I lit it up and threw it at the house. Piece by piece i threw it at the house and soon it was burning down in flames.

Screams roared from the house. The last thing i heard someone scream was Jessica!!

You know I'm crazy right? Lol ok. So to make my story believeable.......

I RAN INTO THE HOUSE FROM THE FRONT DOOR THROUGH TO THE BACK!!!!!!

I know. Smart right? Lol. Thanks, i know. Then I ran back to the front yard and fell over on the ground. I had 2nd degree burns all over my arms and legs. Before I blacked out, i heard people screaming help and i heard the sounds of fire engines....

------

I woke up in the hospital. I looked at my poor, wounded, burned body and smiled. The doctor came in. He was a fine, tall, carmel man. About 6 feet. Boy i just wanted to sink my teeth in him. Mmmmm mmmm he looked good!

He walked up to me and smiled. His gorgeous, white teeth blinded me. He spoke with his dark, dreamy voice and said,"Umm Ms. Jones? Right? You are a lucky lady. You were on the edge of dying. But your family is dead. All of them. Do you need help making arrangements for funerals? I'd love to help you. If you um want my help."

I smiled. I think he was a little nervous. I thought about it for a while and finally told him yes. He got a little happy. Then he walked out the room and I was melting like butter. Oh my lawd he was soo fine. I just wanted to.... Umm cant tell you that!! Haha!

------

A little short ehh! Sorry :(

Fan? Vote? Comment?

Xoxo

Kyraacakes 😘