Chapter Three: The Getaway

Two days after I kilt my kids, I finally cleaned up the mess. Got new flowers down and everything. One night I went to the bar and got drunk with some people I met there. I stayed there until about eleven and went home.

While Jessica Was Gone To The Bar...

One of Jessica's neighbor's dog got out. It ran all the way to Jessica's house and went into her backyard. It smelled her family under the house. It started to dig them up. The dog's owner found the dog, Terrance, and the kids bodies. She quickly called 911 and they came oh so quick.

When Jessica Got Back Home...

I  was shocked to see the police at her house. I waited until it was clear and zoomed away. I could never go back to my home. They were already looking for me. I was scared and didn't know what to do. I asked my cousin, Sarah could I  stay there with her and start a new life. Sarah said yes and I  was on my way.

I  stopped at a gas station and was walking around and found some hair dye. I bought some brunette dye and walked into the bathroom. I dyed her hair, paid for the gas, and left. When I  got to the boarder line, I just knew they had a photo of me already. So I parked her car a mile from it and hitched a ride from a stranger I met.

As soon as they got across the line, I  called Sarah again and told her where I  was at. Sarah came immediately.  We went back to Sarah's and talked about why I was there and why I didnt have the kids. I didnt want to awnser. I felt embarassed as to why I kilt them and why I was running from the police.