Chapter Two: Terry And Isabella

For days and days I've tried and tried to say that I love my kids. I don't. They're really ugly and I hate them. Terrance gave me HIV  and I didn't know that when we had kids. So that's why my kids are ugly and stupid. Isabella takes forever to learn her freaking ABCs. She's four and all the other kids know theirs. Ugh im just ashamed of her.

And Terry, well there's nothing wrong with him. He's only three months. But he's been in the hospital so much, that the doctors are saying that he doesn't have much time. So why would I just sit here and let him live only waiting to die?

Terry's Death...

Isabella has just been laid down for a nap. I've been trying for hours to put Terry to sleep. He just wouldn't go. I picked him up and I didn't mean to at first, and I just shook him. I shook him til he stopped crying. And then I put him in the crib and left it as that. The next morning I went to check on him. He wasn't crying so I assumed he was still asleep. I left and went to feed Isabella. 

Three hours later, I went back to check on him and he still was sleep. I picked him up and his face was as blue as ever. I  had noticed that (a) he wasn't breathing, (b) I had just kilt my son by shaking him and (c) Isabella was right behind me screaming. I threw Terry's body back into the crib and chased her. She screamed, "I'm Telling! I'm Telling!".

I chased her all over the house. She went out the back door and was running on Terrance's flowerbed grave. I stopped as she stood there right on top of him. I said, 'Isabella, come to mommy please, honey." She started yelling and screaming. So the only way to get her off of him was to run after her. She ran back to the house, but she ended up falling in a mud puddle, out of breath and tired. I picked her up and took her back into the house.

Isabella's Death...

As we entered the house, I took her into the bathroom and gave her a bath. She began to wake up. She started to scream. But I shoved a towel in her mouth. I got her nice and quiet and told her, "Terry was very sick and that's how he died. I didn't kill him, promise." She looked up at me and cried. I finished her bath and put her to sleep.

Later that night, I heard noises. I got up to go check on Isabella, and she wasn't in her bed. Then all of a sudden CRASH!! I heard a big crash in the living room. I slid down into the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I slowly walked into the kitchen and there they were. I could barely see but it looked like a burglar. I was scared. So I crept behind the person and stabbed them!

I turned on the only to see Isabella trying to watch a little tv. I backed away slowly. I looked at my hand, then the child, and my hand again. I kilt her. But, I didn't feel as bad as I should. So I went and got Terry's body out of the crib and got a trash bag out of the kitchen. I threw both of their bodies in it and duct taped it shut.

I dug up Terrance's spot, and put the kids there on top. I sat there, ashamed of what I had done. Then I took a shower and got over it.