Chapter Eight: Christmas Eve!!

Its finally Christmas Eve! Time for the plan to began! Its about to go down...........

Everyone had left to finish Christmas shopping. I was still at the house. Alone.. Great. So to begin my plan of torture, I went under my bed and got all the things for destruction. Ahahahahaha!!

I went upstairs to the attic and began cleaning up. I moved all the boxes and furniture out the way. All of a sudden... BAM!! I hit my head on a bar hanging across the roof. I thought to myself, "Hmm. Perfect spot to hang mother and father." I pulled myself up and down the bar to see if it could hold me up. (I weigh about 175 pounds.) Anyways after that I went and got some of the rope and lighter fluid and hide it in the kitchen.

I headed on down to the basement. I moved everything out the way and cleared a spot for Laylia and Fred to lay. I found a closet and decieded to open it and look through it. What I found made the rage in my body burn even worse. Memories of my childhood. The videos, the pictures. The whole family laughing at me. Using me. Hurting me...

I looked down at all these pictures and videos that mocked me from the time i was 5 until I was 16. The pain and humiliation. I hated them more than ever.

I took these "memories" upstairs to my room and set them under my mattress. Then i went back down stairs to the basement and poured lighter fluid all over the floor. I grabbed my rope, locked the door, and went up to my room to rest.

It was about 8:30 when I woke up. The smell of food in my nose. I washed up, changed into something "comfortable" and went to see the family.

"Ohh why Kaylee! You look gorgeous honey." said My mother. I smiled and took a seat near Fred. He gave me a warm, welcoming smile. I shot one back.

"You know I've been diggin on you," he said with a large grin. He had a voice like an asshole. A low-down dirty dog that fucked his own sister!!!

"Aww! How sweet. Thanks Fred. I didnt know you liked me. I'm nothing but a worthless piece of shit that cant do anything," i quoted from Fred. ( He called me that all te time when I was little )

"Don't say that sexy. I think you are a wonderful, sexy, gorgeous, hot, woman. Any man would say that. Right dad?"

"Huh? Ohh hell no! That ugly beast. Bull shi-" Abagil through a plate at his head. "Shut yo rude ass up before i slap yo ass into next week," she said very pissed. She turned to me and smiled. "Anything to drink?" she asked. "No thanks. I'm fine," i lied.

The only problem is that I was thinking of how i was gonna tourcher them and not how i was gonna get them in there anyways. Shit.

"Excuse me but I'll be right back," i said.

"But princess, do you have to leave?" said Fred.

"Shut up boy! You cant get that girl. She too pretty and too smart to get with yo dumbass!" Laylia protested. They began arguing. I slipped out of the room.