Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I hear the door unlock and wake up from my deep slumber. I open my eyes and see Tobias walk in, a worried look on his face.

"You okay Tris?" he asks, sitting down next to me.

"Sure. Sorry I left, he just brings back bad memories." He hugs me and kisses me on the top of my head.

"It's fine Tris, he sucks anyways. i'm sure he'll be factionless before you know it."

"Thanks," I hug him "I'll go with you tomorrow, and I promise I'll stay the whole time." He smiles and gets ready for bed.

-In the morning-

I jolt awake to the sound of blasting rock music. Tobias must of changed the station again. I jab him in the ribs. "Tobi! Turn it off!" I yell at him.

"Fine! Fine!" He throws the blanket off us and slaps the alarm clock. It turns off and I get up. I take a quick shower and put on black skinny jeans, heeled boots, and a strapless top that shows off my tatoos, including the "T" with a ferris wheel on my wrist. Tobias gets dressed in a flash and we walk down to the dining hall. As we walk in I press closer to Tobias's side and he puts his arm aound me protectivley. We walk over to a table with Christina, Will, Zeke, and Uriah sitting around it eating eachother's muffins. Chris grabs a piece of Wil's. Will picked up his entire muffin and stuffed it in his mouth.

"Will!" Christina whines, "You spoiled all the fun."

"Not quite," he responded, seeing me and Tobi, "Look who finally left the bed!" He winked at us and I slapped him on the shoulder. 

"We were just sleeping! I promise." We sit down and eat.