ch9

***content warning: this chapter gets a little graphic please do not read if you are under 18 years old! thank you!***

The assessment day was here. I woke to Cassius wrapped around me. The warmth of our mating bond spreading through me as I wiggle in closer to him taking in his warm. He groans pulling tighter, "Good morning my love." He mumbles sleep heavy in his voice kissing the sweet spot just under my ear. A moan slips from my lips as I lean into his kiss as the heat radiates through my neck making me dizzy. "Good morning." I whisper out breathless. He inhales deeply groaning at the end as his grip tightens pulling me impossibly close. "Are you ready for the assessment?" he asks his voice husky, like morning air. I nod turning to face him chest to chest. He kisses my forehead as I trace the details of his face, memorizing every scar and freckle to the softness of his lips and his stunning olive and gold eyes shinning in the morning sun. Dark stubble grows on his square jaw, I run my fingers over its prickly texture, imagining how it would feel between my thighs, just rough enough to be pleasurable.

Cassius lowers his arm to the small of my back and pulls me closer, our hips grinding together. His bulge pressing at the apex of my thighs, his hand weaving through my hair. He pulls my head back exposing my neck before licking from my collarbone to my jaw. Shivers ignite down my spine as I hold in a moan. He nips at my jaw gently and I can't stop my moan this time. He groans biting my ear. "You are absolutely delicious in the morning." He purrs into my ear. I run my hand down his bare chest lightly, his eyes darken as he watches my hands. "Would you like a taste?" I ask smirking. His eyes shooting back up to me as they darken to almost black. He shares my smirk as my hand reaches the waistband of his sweatpants.

I slip my fingers just underneath and he moans leaning his head back and his hand in my hair loosens. I lean forward gently biting his neck then licking the spot as he moans again. I slowly push my hand farther into his pants as I kiss and suck on his neck, moving my mouth up to his ear. I grasp his cock as I nibble his ear gently. "Fuck," He groans pulling our bodies closer. I lick just behind his ear and move my hand up and down his cock slowly taking in the size of him. He moves his hand up my side leaving a trail of warmth as he cups my breast through my shirt.

Suddenly he flips me on my back as he hovers over me, crashing his lips into mine. He sticks his tongue in my mouth as I moan. He presses his hips into mine grinding against my pussy. I groan running my fingers though his hair and then biting his lip. He groans pushing our hips harder. He pulls away, his eyes black as the night sky. My legs instinctually clenching together around him at the predatory look in his eyes. "Are you sure, my love?" I nod pulling his face back to mine, interlocking our lips again. He trails one hands down my chest before snaking it under my shirt. He caresses my breast making my back arch into his touch. He smiles into our kiss as he pulls his hand away.

He pulls from the kiss sitting back taking me in, a wide smirk on his face. "I do love this shirt." He says staring at my chest. I look down confused, this is one of his band tees from an artist I've never even heard of. I go to reach down to pull it off, he stops me pinning my hands above my head. "Let me admire you in my shirt for a second." He says before releasing my hands leaving them above my head. I watch him admiring the shirt and my chest underneath, a smile wide on my face. He puts his hands on my hips slowly running his hands over my stomach stopping to squeeze my breasts before grabbing the collar of the shirt. Before I can blink, he rips the shirt down the middle in one pull, causing me to squeak in surprise as I bite me lip.

"fuck" he swears bringing his mouth to my breast. I buck my hips into his holding in a moan. He bites my nipple and I purr throwing my head back into the mattress. My core floods with heat as he moves to my other breast, nibbling and licking until I squirm with pleasure. He reaches one hand between our legs rubbing gently on my clit through my shorts. "fuck" I swear arching my hips into his touch. He kisses down my stomach catching my breath in my throat each time he moved lower, his fingers still playing with my clothed pussy. Pulling his hand away he plays with the waistband of my shorts pulling on them teasingly.