Not Your Average Day

Copyrights and all that hype and jazz.

(may contain sexual conduct, aggressive behaviour and is restricted to a preferred viewing audience of the age 18)

"Clara!" a hoarse voiced emitted into her ear, jerking her from her ghastly thoughts. Turning her head, cradling her husbands body in her arms, grief evident upon his face. "Avenge me Mon Petite" his heavily accented voice began to fade, as his breath bled from his body. the attack that happened to him was inhuman. his ribs stuck out from his skin, his throat torn and clothes bloodstained. he had seconds left to live . "oh my love! I will do whatever is in my power to avenge you. I vow this to you. " the scent of death permeated the air,  as his breath rattled in his collapsed lungs, his eyes going dull and glassy, no longer a aquamarine green. a sob caught in her throat as she screamed his name, tears cascading down her face. "mark! come back to me my love. my love" her voice echoed sinister-like, the scene before her ripped from her perception to change to that of fangs tearing at her skin. claws digging into her back as the fiend rubbed against her, erection rigid and pulsating sickeningly against her belly. " you will become of my blood, and my happiness, my every waking need will be sated by your flesh" darkness descended upon her, as her life flashed before her eyes. her mom cooing at the baby her. Her first kiss. Davaren holding her as she wept over insensitive jerks. Her marriage night, the nervousness that descended upon her, and then his grotesque face imprinted in her mind. her skin clammy, the crushing pain and flesh grinding disappearing. Warmth touched her lips, trickled down her throat, causing an ache to burn through her, making her want for more. strength came to her in waves, Enough to shove the being before her off, enough to jam her hand into his stomach and tear his spine out. all it was, was just enough to flit away. her fae half felt swallowed whole, the vampiric blood eating away at her human tissues. vomiting what seemed like A bucketful of blood, she raised a shaky hand to her face, her pores bleeding out the infected vampires blood.

a clanging sounded, as her form couldn't hold her anymore, the white walls closing in upon her and faded worried forms blurred around her. oh goddess! she made it to the court. the earthy scents of the far surrounding her was manna from above. her last thoughts were ones of how like crap she felt, making her bare her teeth in a semblance of a smile.