Ok.. how embarrassing

Judging by the satisfaction written on his face, he very much liked what she did, which begged the question of who took his vein before? could she rip her throat out. hmmm that sounded quite perfect really. Her eyed started to swirl with black rage, as she worked on evening out her breathing. When he glanced at her, gaze inscrutable, she began to panic. oh my God... this is Davaren. what was I thinking. the stickiness between her legs let her know that she let her body rule her.

"I gotta go" murmuring in a voice rising in panic, she searched the room with her gaze, her peripheral showing Davaren following her. "Clara... just talk to me. please" he begged with a almost puppy dog look on his rugged features. oh boy, when he did that, it added a boyish charm to his bold jaw, and made laughlines appear around his eyes.

Hiding her face as she tugged on her jagged shoes, worn with obvious age, she couldn't help but tremble at the power of his blood running through her. only with age did they learn to control their tempers, powers and fight levelheaded. to a vamp such as herself, it meant she's drunk on the power. already she felt her muscles loosening,  her inhibitions going out the window. why was she panicked?