Chapter 1

"Bom , I think this plan will be perfect for the next fashion show!"- Secretary Oh looked at Bom.
S.O: Bom...? Do you hear me?
But Bom was looking somewhere else at the moment - city buildings ,with crossed legs and tea in her hands.
S.O: Bom , I think you need to listen to me...
Then Bom looked at secretary Oh . " No, we won't do the fashion show , as I said earlier , I don't care who they are or how rich or powerful they are. If I didn't allow then my word is said."
S.O: But you know that we will get in trouble if we won't do this.
Bom: Oh Jae-Nin ,no..Jae-Nin as a friend I'm saying now - nothing will happen because I am the owner.
Jae: Ok. But how will I deny them now?
Bom: Don't worry , I will take care of it , just tell me the place where I have to go and persons name.
Jae: okey but talk carefully , they can do anything that can harm us...
Bom: I will harm them if they will touch my workers or my company!

After 1 hour Bom was at the place. She looked up and there was the title "The family of Choi"
-"Look up Chois , the Park is coming..."-
She went inside and saw that everything is real fancy and in golden colour , but she wasn't surprised she knew with whom she is dealing with.

Bom: Ahh , excuse me...My name is Park Bom and I am the owner of design company "P.B" and "The family of Choi" were planning to organise fashion show in my building but I need to meet the ,umm , mr. Choi Seung Hyun I spouse , is he here at the moment?
Admin.: Ah! Ms.Park! Yes we do know you! Was the meeting planned?
Bom: Ahh , no ...It's sudden but it will take 10 minutes only!
Admin.: Okey! I will call his secretary .
Bom: Yes, please!

***
Admin.: Okey ms.Park you can go to his office!
Bom: Thank you but where can I find him?
Admin.: 6th floor ,there will be the only door in front that's the CEOs office.

She went to the elevator and grabbed her phone and started to text Jae-Nin

Kakaotalk
Bommi-I'm heading to his office.
Nini- Be careful , he's a real devil kkk~ trust me I've met him ...
Bommi- you're just to nice , he hasn't met me ,yet..

She noticed that she was already at the 6th floor then she saw a big door.Bom was kinda nervous but at the same moment relaxed. She was ready. She opened the door and saw Secretary Kim , she was writing something in her computer.
Bom: umm , excuse me...
Secretary Kim suddenly stood up fast and clumsy.-"Oh! You must be Park Bom! Sorry! Ms.Park Bom. My name is Kim Rae Young! Ah , secretary Kim!"-
Bom: Don't be so nervous haha. Can I go in?
Rae: Yes, of course!

Bom entered the office and it was big with huge window. She didn't see anywhere Mr.Choi she looked around then went to the window and looked at the city .

She had really serious face but then...She heard footsteps , turned around and saw handsome man standing in front of her. It was him. Choi Seung Hyun.

Seung: ms.Park Bom...Finally I've met you!
Bom: Mr.Seung Hyun...Hello..
Seung:Indeed you are a lady with beautiful face and amazing body.

Bom smirkled , looked down and then up to him.
Bom: Thank you , but I'm here to talk with you about serious meter.
Seung: Indeed you are , okey well , let's talk.
Bom: You see..There is a problem...

Seung Hyun really wasn't shocked but he tried his best to act like it , because he already knew what's is the problem.

Seung:Oh no!What kind of?
Bom: The fashion show you were planning to organise at my building ,well I think you didn't get my response in the first time. And as you know my answer is and will be - No.

Seung Hyun smilled and then went closer to her , looked at her lips and then eyes.

Seung : Maybe we can discus this at the dinner table?

Bom went more closer , looked at his lips then eyes then smiled played with his shirt but then she stopped...

Bom: No, we can't I don't have time for it , I already said no. Now...I will take my leave.

As she was about to turn away and walk out she felt that he grabbed her arm. She was in shock...

Seung: You sure? I think you will regret it...
Bom felt his fake playful smile , it was the most thing she hated.
But then she smiled back with evil , fake smile.

Bom: Oh , don't you worry nothing can stop me.

Hellouu , this is my firssst fanfic. And yes the old topbom but I can't they both are my biases hahaha xD
Hope u enjoy it!
Cya~ \CaraCyan