Chapter 2

2 weeks passed and Boms company was at ease nothing unexpected happened and Bom thought that her meeting was successful with Mr. Seung Hyun.

All workers were surprised that there was no action from Seung Hyun , because everybody knew how mad and stubborn he can be.

Bom was working at her office when suddenly she heard phone ringing . She looked at her phone and and didn't see the number but it was writen "Private"  at first she didn't want to pick up so she ignored the call.

After a while her phone rang again and she decided to pick it up.

Bom: "P.B" agency , hello?
Private : Park Bom , am I right?
Bom: Ahh...Yes , who is this?
Private : You shouldn't forget me that fast...

At first , she didn't understand what is that person talking about , her eyes sharped out ..There was 2 minute silance and then she looked at window and put serious face stood up and...

Bom: Choi Seung Hyun , didn't knew that you will call me.
Seung: Isn't it Mr.Choi Seung Hyun? -He smirked-
Seung: Anyway , as you denied my offer 2 weeks ago you have to do me a wish.

Bom:Excuse me? I don't think I'm obligated to do this.
Seung: Actually it's a business meeting with you that I want to discuss,  how about my place?
Bom: Aha , so business meeting?  But why your place?
Seung: because my place is fancy enough for your eyes , my address is xxxx be there at 9pm , I won't take "no" for an answer.

He hanged up, Bom  even couldn't answer him. It was pretty smart of him to put is as private number.
Bom decided to not tell anyone that she is going to meet him. She looked at the clock and it was 7 pm.

After a while someone knocked at the door it was Jae-Nin
Jae: Bom, I'm going home , want to eat dinner with me?
Bom: Ahh , sorry Jae-Nin I have lots of work to do , maybe tomorrow?
Jae-Nin laughed "again work , Bommi. Ok I will meet you tomorrow ".

Bom followed how Jae walked out of office. She breath out deep breath and closed her eyes , after 2 hours she had to meet the Mr.Annoying.

1 hour passed and she went out of the building she called taxi and said to driver where to go , after 30 minutes she arrived at the place.
Of course it was a big house and she wasn't surprised.

She walked in the house put her bag beside. She didn't knew where to go so she just randomly went to the first room.

Bom looked around and there she saw Seung Hyun drinking wine.

Bom: Mr.Choi , I'm here if you haven't noticed.

She saw how Seung Hyun put his glass of wine on the table and stood up. He turned to see Bom , he smilled with suspicious smile of his , then he slowly went to Bom.

Bom looked at the handsome tall man , but she didn't understand why is he like that.

He pushed Bom to the wall then smelled her neck he grabbed her hips closer to his and looked at her eyes " you smell beautiful,  I want to kiss you" He kissed her neck...But then...

Bom put her hands on him "Wait , YOU'RE DRUNK?"