Chapter 5

Boms P.O.V

"W-What are you doing here?"
"What am I doing here? Hmm , let's just say - I want to talk to you" His eyes became sharper.

He moved closer to me , but I stepped back . "We have nothing to talk about, just get out . "

"Noona (for a boy older girl) why are you like this to me?" his face became serious and sad.
"Camon , Noona , let me hug you I-"

"GET OFF ME!" I pushed him back.

"Ahh...Maybe today you're feeling confused, I'll see you tomorrow "
He walked out the door with a smile on his face. I followed him with my eye sight how he went out.
I pushed myself against the wall and slowly slided down covering my face with arms.

*Flashback*

Bom
was sitting in front of desk outside the garden , she was writing when suddenly she felt hands on her shoulder.
"Noona!" It was Seungri he smiled at Bom and she smiled back.

"Omo(Whoa)!Seungri! Why are you so fast back frok school? It's only 2pm!"

"Our teacher is sick and besides I missed you!"

"Haha, shouldn't you go do your homework? "
Seungris smile faded and he looked serious.

"Bom , you're going to Seoul tomorrow right?"

"How do you know?"

Seungri grabbed Boms hand "Don't leave..."

"Seungri, I have to , I want to live by my self and have my own money ." She smiled.

"But we have everything, bg house , money you don't have to work ."

"But I want to , and besides who will love me if I won't be able to work and do house holding " Bom giggled.

"You didn't notice, did you?" Seungri face got more serious, he stood up and pushed himself with arms against the chair where Bom was sitting."That I like you."

At first Bom was speechless, then she put her thoughts together.

"Seungri , you know it's impossible, we're brother and sister and you are 8 years younger than me!"

"Oh please, stop! You clearly know that we're not even blood related and so what I'm 8 years younger , I have money!''

Bom lightly pushed him and stood up.''It's not about money , the thing is I only see you as a brother not a man , sorry but I can't like you as a man .''

Bom went away and left Seungri in anger and sadness.

-

''So this is your apartment and stuffs are already moved in '' A women around Boms age smiled.

''Thank you '' Bom faked a smile/

''Is there something wrong with apartment?''

''Ahh,no. It's great just men give problems in life , you know ,haha. ''

''Yes , agree , they do shitty stuffs then brag about it , haha !''

''Oh my God , you totally understand me! By the way , Park Bom!''

''Oh Jae- Nin , nice to meet you!''

-

Bom was sitting in couch with Jae-Nin and disguising plans about new company that Bom had idea of , when suddenly one of the Jae- Nins younger juniors came in , in a hurry.

''Miss Bom! Jae sunbaenim (Older co-worker / teacher) Something bad happened, some kind of unknown guy published false bad stories about us and now he is on phone calling you Miss Bom!''

Girls looked at each other with worried expressions.

Bom stood up '' Stay here , I'll be back . Yuna, come with me.''

They went really fast down the hallway.

''Yuna , call senior Kim to connect the call with my phone and let no one in , hurry up!''

''Got it!''

Bom entered her office put the papers down and took the phone.

''Listen , Seungri , I don't know what is happening with you but stop playing kid games!''

''You want me to stop?''

"And your asking? "

"Ok , I'll stop"

"Thank you , it wasn't that hard wa-"

"But then you have to merry me and maybe you know...No wait you WILL then sleep with me and we will have beautiful memories" He giggled . " Your mother agreed and said that she will only accept me as her son in law ."

"STOP! What kind of non-sense is that! You know what , I will never marry a man like you and never again you will touch my work place!"

Bom hang up and talked to her self. " I never knew he will be like this , and what kind of sick family I have? Dad...I miss you ,I wish u were here with me..."

*End of flashback*

"No, not again I will let them ruin my life..."

Boms phone was ringing she looked at phone

"Choi Seung Bitch"

Ayooooooo , sorry for the late update , I had lots of work to do in schoo and I was kinda busy
So hope u like chapter 5!
Ya I know I made Seungri a bitch xDDD
sowwyyy...
Cya~ | CaraCyan