Chapter 3

Boms P.O.V

"Wait , you're drunk?" I was in shock , I didn't knew what to do because I felt that he is to strong."Can you let go of me?"

Seung Hyun looked down then smiled."Did you think I will let you go of that easily ?" He looked straight to my eyes , and then I released that he's more mad than drunk.

"Excuse me? What are you talking about? " I pushed him away.
"Don't act , you clearly know what I am talking about" He said.

"This is nonsense " I grabed my bag and went to open the door but...It was locked and I couldn't open it , I started to feel nervous. "Seung Hyun , OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!"

I heard how he started to laugh. What..is he weird or something?

"No one refuses MY ORDERS" He shouted.
Then I released that he is getting mad over that fucking damn fashion show , is he some kind of "sassy girl 2.0" ?

I went to him with anger in my eyes put my bag down. "Listen , what is wrong with you? We're not in 1st grade to argue about NOTHING!"
"YOU know NOTHING" He drank wine and looked outside the window. "I'm buying your building. "

"What? Are you crazy? NO! Of course not!" I was getting so mad that I felt like killing him. "That building is my work life!"

"I don't care , you disobey my orders , it's your punishment " He looked serious.

"Am I kid or what? And once again , no , Seung Hyun , quit doing your non-human action,  this is getting no where. " I sat down on the couch.

He sat besides me and put his wine glass away and...and... started to get closer to me... "How about I'm doing other punishment on you?"

I hit his hand "get away from me and please let me go , let's talk tomorrow  you have to calm down" Shit..I'm getting nervous. I want to go home.

Then I looked out of the window and...NO! Jinja wae (seriously why) It was raining...

"Looks like it's raining" He sounded so satisfied like fuck this shit im out."You can stay at my house , don't worry I have plenty of rooms."

"I don't think I'll stay" I noded.
"Aish , seriously why do you always say no..."He was pissed."Just stay won't you?"

I didn't know what to do because it was raining and I didn't want to get soaked, besides I had to call taxi and God knows when he will arive.

So after a while I took my phone and called taxi but no one picked the phone,  when suddenly someone picked up , and right before I started to talk he grabbed my phone and hang up the call.

"Oh my God , Park Bom , stay...My butler will show you the room." He just said that and went out of the living room , WITH MY PHONE!

I saw butler coming to my way " this way miss"
I followed him to the room , the butler was kind, kinda old but still with kind face.

"Ahh , excuse me but could you tell where is Seung Hyuns room? I really need to get my phone."

"Aha , I understand but Miss , be careful."  With a smile he told me the way.

I was walking throughout the hallways , wow his house is amazing when suddenly I found his rooms door , holly shit the door is huge af.

I slowly opened the door "S-Seung Hyun?"
He was sleeping... With that shiny beautiful black hair , his skin is so light and his lips so red light... I'm not surprised why most women like him.

And then I saw phone in his hands.
Really?Why? Camon...

I really needed that phone so all I could do was to go in the bedroom and try to grab it.

So I walked in and went to his bed , thankfully his hand was streached out , so I carefully sliding out the phone of his hands.
When...HE OPENED HIS EYES.
Fucking great...BETTER COULDN'T BE , HUH? Thanks world..why me ,ha?
"Umm , hi..so... I need my phone and I didn't want to wake you up , yeah.." I tried to take the phone. But I looked in his eyes.

He was looking at me with deep sight."Why can't you just fall in love with me like all girls do? Am I ugly or what?"

Then I released that he was alone in this world with no love...Just like me...

Just like me