Chapter 3

I walk outside, finding it quite chilly. I don't even care about that honestly -- I just WANNA GET OUT OF HERE! DESPERATELY!

As I walk towards my moms car that was waiting for me, I feel a small tap on my shoulder.

My eyes light up and I suddenly become happier than I've ever been.

"Oh, hey!" I say in a choked up and happy voice. Bradley takes his time and responds, "Hi." My heart starts to frown, seeing the unhappy look on his face.

"Pfft, be happy! Y'all won the game!" I say in an excited outburst trying to cheer him up. He smiles a tad, but I don't think it really fazed him that much.

I really did feel like I was being a bit obnoxious.

Then, knowing me I quickly apologized. "Sorry! If that sounded... Rude." I say sharply in a shy way.

Bradley smirks, and he soon looks back up. "Oh, no it's okay. It's just that I hurt my leg in the game, and I felt as if I let everyone down." He snaps.

"No! Everyone gets hurt at one point! It's all good!" I snap back, smiling as I say it.

"Come on, flirty pants." I hear in a deep, voice. I'm guessing it was Bradleys brother. He was tall, and he had blackish brownish hair. He had braces, which was kinda cute I guess?

Bradley turned around, I could see the blushing on his face. I also hear the honking of my moms car, telling me to hurry the hell up. And do it quickly.

"Seeya, Melody." Bradley says in a sarcastic yet embarrassed tone. "Bye?" I respond back with questioning in my emotion.

I get closer to my moms car, plopping in the front seat. "Who was that cutie?" She asks quickly. I jump, surprised at her wonder.

"Ohhh, nobody!" I say blushing once more.

"Ohh, alright." She says in a playful tone, she soon changes the subject, which she does a lot.

"So,what took you so long?" She snaps. "I was waiting here for over an hour!" She complains as we pull onto the highway, quickly.

"Sorry mom... I keep telling you that you don't need to come to early." I respond with, almost getting the urge to roll my eyes, but thank God I didnt.