Chapter 6

I run up the stairs, soon finding the bathroom. I slam the door shut, and lock it tightly and quickly as possible.

I start having a panic attack, and sweating. I don't exactly know why I'm freaking out, it just happens.

My breathing gets heavier, as I soon notice that I'm in the bathroom longer than I wish for. It's now 10:55 pm and I entered around 9:30 pm.

I hear knocking on the door, and I walk up to the door, unlocking it, but not opening it, I sit on the toilet seat cover.

"What the hell is up with you?" Bradley asks worried. "Are you okay?!?" He soon asks again quickly.

I catch my breath, myself all sweaty. "Yea.. I'm fine." I proclaim. Bradley steps closer to me, the sign of worry again on his face.

"What happened?" He says in a calm and serious tone. "I had a panic attack... It's normal though." I say. "I don't think it is, Melody." He snaps. "Are you sure you're alright?" He says again.

"YES! I'm fine!" I yell at him unintentionally. Bradley steps back a bet, surprised at my loud voice. His eyes grow. "I'm sorry.. Please come closer." I say in a tone you could barely recognize because it was so low. Yet, he still understood me.

Bradley gets on his knees and grabs my shaking hands. His eyes look at me with worry once again. I can't help but fall inlove with them.

"You have no idea what you're doing to me when you look at me like that, Bradley." I mumble. His grip gets tighter on my small fragile hands.

Chills are now sent down my body, as I seem to not notice until I feel the goosebumps quickly rise.

"You have no idea how you made me feel when you looked at me on that court." I continue.

These words slutter out my mouth, as I am unable to control them.

Bradley gets closer, his mouth clamped shut, but his eyes looking at me with love and care.

He presses his body against me, as he pulls me off the toilet, and onto my knees on the floor with him.

"Bradley.. Stop.. You're make me weak.." I say once again mumbling in pleasure.

He smirks once again, being quiet the whole time. He leans in, kissing my lips.

I can remember the texture of his heavenly, soft lips. They were soft, yet rough. His lips were dry, yet still smooth.

I cannot help but get trapped into his hypnotizing action that he's doing to me. I feel like a whole new person when he's kissing me.

His lips depart from mine, as he slams his body against mine again. I moan out of surprise ment.

His grip from my hands loosens, as he puts them on my waist, feeling every inch, and every curve of my body.

"I like you too." He mumbles. His mouth runs across my neck, as I can feel the goosebumps arriving quickly once more from the pleasure, and from what he just said.

He bites my ear lobe, as I scream out in moans once more. He sweetly shhhs me, as I calm myself down a bit.

We both hear the door open, it's John. I soon depart from the trance, getting up, as Bradley does too.

My cheeks turn red as a cherry, and Bradleys face flushes white. Johns eyes are huge by now, with curiousity. I almost feel like crying. I was embarrassed.