Chapter 7

"What's goin' on here guys?" John asks with a smirk about to appear on his face. I could feel the weight lifting off my shoulders.

"Uhh... Nothing." Bradley and I both spit up at the same time. We look over to each other, both pale awkward faces.

"I guess i'mma go then.... Have fun I guess." John soon says trying to break that awkward silence.

John steps out of the door frame, soon closing the door on his way out.

"..." "I'm sorry about that, Melody. My brother is an asshole." Bradley snaps.

"He's so hot when he cusses." I think to myself, as I once again is caught up in my wonderland.

I soon snap back to reality. "Yeah.. I'm sorry too. This should've never happened." I say.

I could feel the tension break between Bradley and I once more. I could feel the sadness leaving his heart from what I just said.

"Same.. Haha." Bradley responds slowly after. I could tell he was now embarrassed probably thinking he screwed up.

"I'm sorry Bradley." I mumble to him once more. "For what?" He snaps asking me in curiousity. "For saying that I wish this wouldn't have happened." I say back.

I could feel the warm hot tension start to build up. I could see, but even feel the happiness on bradleys face. He was now happy. I was now happy.

"Heh... I'm happy it did happen actually." I say. "I guess it was just a c-" I was soon stopped.

Bradley pushed his small dry lips onto mine kissing me perfectly. We slammed me against the wall, I yelped a little bit bit it didn't even really matter. I felt love.

I couldn't help but to run my hands all over bradleys body. I felt confident.

Bradley soon stopped kissing me for a minute or two. He was breathing hard. And I must say it was hot.

I soon kissed Bradley back harder as he was in the middle of a breath. He yelped himself in surprisment.

Minutes later I stopped. I just hugged him. For one point I thought that I wouldn't let him go ever. I loved hearing the sound of his racing heartbeat and his heavy breathing. It made me happy.

Bradley rubbed my back as I did this, as if I was his own child crying because I had hit my toe or something.

The only thing that I felt for the rest of that night was love.

IF YOU ALL WERE WONDERING, THIS IS A STORY WHERE YOU CAN PICTURE THE CHARACTERS OF WHAT YOU WANT THIS TO LOOK LIKE. THERE IS SO SPECIAL PERSON USED FOR THE CHARACTERS :)