Part 3 - Didn't you think just maybe (lyric from Last To Know)

PART 3

Today was the day! The day Tom met everyone else who had made it. Everyone arrived at the studio with their family friends. We walked into the room, there was a lad about Toms age  he had a shaved head and was the same height as Tom. He had 2 girls next to him One had brown hair that was just below her  shoulders, brown eyes,and was a tiny bit shorter than him. The other girl had light brown hair and blue eyes. We went to sit next to them. 'Hi mate i'm guessing you got through?' The one with the shaved head spoke. He had a manchester accent. 'Yeah i'm tom' 'Ahh hi i'm max this is Megan and Ruly he said pointing to them. 'Hi' both the girls smiled. 'this is Zarah and Jess' Tom said back. The other side of us there was a lad with curly hair. He had piercing Blue eyes and a wonky smile. He looked a bit younger than Tom but not by much. He looked quite tall. He was sitting with another boy(i think it was his twin) he had a girl next to him who had brown hair and green eyes. She was quite pale but fairly tall. Next to him was a boy with a hat on, his fringe swept across his face and he had a button like nose. Sitting next to him was a girl with long brown wavy hair, she had green eyes, she was fairly small and tanned. The other side was a younger girl with blonde hair and a woman who  i'm guessing was his mum. He looked the youngest. Over the other side was another lad. There were 2 of them. I'm guessing they were twins. He had defined cheekbones and a quiff, perfect white teeth and brown eyes. There were 2 girls with him. One had brown hair with brown eyes and she was quite tall. The other girl had dark brown hair with a hint of red in it, blue eyes and braces. All these girls were stunning. The door opened and a woman walked in. I recognized her from the auditions so i knew she was Jayne. 'Boys! Well done for making it! Basically you all need to get to know each other because in a weeks time  you will be moving to a house in London where you will all stay So get to know each other now' Everyone introduced them selves to each other . Siva, Jay, Max, and Nathan oh and Tom.  Everyone swapped numbers. Everyone seemed to really get on. 

*5 hours later* 

'It's been a long day' Tom said. 'Tom you need to tell Sian you know, you've hardly spoken to her recently just call her, yeah but  how am i going to tell her next week i will be moving to London? and Gina i have to tell her too' 'just tell them to come round now and tell them! the longer you leave it the more they will get upset just text them to come round then tell them!' 

*COMPOSE NEW MESSAGE*

TO: Gina, Sian

Hi, come round i have something to tell you! See you in a minute.

Tom :) Xx

*SENT*

5 minutes later the door bell rang and both the girls were standing there. 'Come in!' he said opening the door and walking into the lounge.

'I don't know how to say it but basically i auditioned for a band, i didn't tell you because i didn't think that i was going to get through, but i got through, i met the 4 other boys that are in it and they all seem lovely but there's one problem!'

'What's that?' they both said together.

'Next week i'm moving to London, we all get put into a house together to get to know each other etc'

'But Tom what about up?' Gina said almost  crying. 'I'm  not sure i will come and visit every week i just don't know yet' He said looking at the floor.  'I was planing on moving to London anyway to live with my cousin for a bit and i didn't knowhow to tell you Tom so that's sorted!' Sian smiled. 'Gina i'm sure you could stay with me for a bit' Sian said. 

*1 hour later*

Both the girls had gone home. 'Zarah, where are you going to stay?' He asked. 'I really don't know, mum's never home and i can't leave Jess here by her self can i' 'One minute' He got out his phone and rang someone.

'Jayne i know this is really naughty of me to ask but could my 2 sister stay with me at the new place. She's 16 and i can't leave her on her own here? The other one is 4 you met them today?' He said down the phone. 'THANK YOU SO MUCH JAYNE!' he said hanging up. 'Zarah you're coming with me?'  he laughed.

*MOVING DAY* 

People in this Chapter:

Toms' Girlfriend - @ginamcdowall

Toms' Sister - @nathan_tedybear

Maxs' Girlfriend - @MegSykesTW

Maxs' bestfriend - @RulyTitan924_TW

Jays' bestfriend- @ItsAllAbout_Jay 

Naths' bestfriend - @MollyHunt6

Sivas' girlfriend - @TheWantedHearts

Sivas' bestfriend - @kaylricharts_TW