THE WANTED - I'll be your strength

PART 1

'Byeee' mum said as she picked her keys up off of the counter. 'No house parties, especially you Tom! And look after Jess' Mum smiled as she shut the door going on her week abroad. Tom is my older brother he's 20. We get along quite well i guess. We're more like friends really. Jess was our little sister. She was 4. She was at that age where she wanted mum 24/7 but mum was always busy with her work, or she went away all the time. I'm 16. Most of the time it was me looking after Jess because Tom was out clubbing. 'What you doing tonight?' Tom asked. 'Not sure really, was gonna have the girls round? what about you?' i asked. 'Well i was gonna go see Jack and then me and the lads were gonna go out is that alright?' 'So it's me to look after Jess again! arghh' i frowned. Not that i didn't like Jess. Of course i did i loved her she was my little sister of course i loved her  it's just i always look after her and Tom could never really be bothered. He was always going out. 'Yeah but you can have the girls round and i will go and buy you some alcohol' He smiled. 'Fine' 'by the way invite Gina' 'sure'I smiled getting my phone of the coffee table.Gina was Toms girlfriend of 6 months she was lovely. Not like last girl he dated!

*Compose message*

To: Katie, Lizzie, Beckie, Sophie, Phoebe, Charlotte, Gina

Hiiiiii girls! Toms out so girly night at mine? What you think?

Z :) xx

*SENT*

Before i knew it all the girls text back. I went up stairs and got my phone charger as my phone kept beeping.So all the girls were coming over tonight.

*Compose message*

To: Katie, Lizzie, Beckie, Sophie, Phoebe, Charlotte, Gina

Okayy be at mine at 6:00 see yaaaaa!

 Z :) xx

*SENT*

Tom came back in with 2 carrier bags full of booze, 'They will be here at 6:00, what time you going out?' I smiled taking the bags out of Toms hand and putting it all in the fridge. 'Okay well the boys were gonna come round here at 8:00 have a few shots then go out' ' 'Alright" i smiled. I never minded Toms' friends coming round because to be honest they were all rather fit. It was 4:00 as Jess was screaming at me because she was hungry. ''finee!' I got up and went into the kitchen got the pan and filled it up with water then put it on the stove to boil. I walked back into the living room with Jess attacking Tom with a pen which was hilarious i must say! 'Jess go away before i hit you!' He grinned. Then what do i know a crying Jess saying Tom was being mean to her. I picked her up and took her into the kitchen i lifted her up allowing her to reach into the cupboard to get the pasta. I lifted the lid of the boiling pan of water and emptied some pasta into the pan setting the timer for 11 minutes. 'Tom do you want pasta?' 'Yeahhh please' ' okayy 11 minutes' I sat on the sofa next to Tom putting on music channels. ''You thought about that audition any more?' 'Yeahh but i doubt i will get through and mum would hate it if i did that!' So what if mum doesn't like it, you never know, just do it so what if you don't get through it's not like you would have lost anything!' 'Hmm... i guesss' 'when are they anyway' i asked ' tomorrow at 12:00' 'Tom please go i will come with you and wont say a word to mum please do it' 'fine but Zhara i haven't even told Gina about it' he said.'Then don't tell her till you know what happens?' ' Thanks Zahra!' Tom smiled. Before i knew it the timer was going off knowing that Pasta was ready. I got up and walked into the kitchen drained the water and served it up into 2 bowls.

*1 hour 30 minutes later*

'Jess just put your pyjamas on would you!" 'NO! I'm not tiered i'm going to bed yet!' ' JESS JUST GET CHANGED! after that you can come downstairs but get changed or you can go to bed now!' Just my luck the door bell rang and all the one of my mates were here! 'Tom lett them in!'i shouted down the stairs. 'jess please just get changed my friends are here now and i wont take you to the park tomorrow if you don't get changed now!' she burst out crying! Arghh for frick sake' i muttered under my breath. Jess finally got changed after i told her i wasn't going to take her t the park tomorrow if she didn't. i picked her up and walked downstairs. It was Gina. 'Hi Gina' 'i smiled plonking my self down on the sofa where all the blankets, deuvets and pillows were.Tom sat down next to me with gina on his lap. 'Zahra' Gina said looking at me. 'Yeahh' 'Do you think the other girls will like me?' she asked burrying her head into Toms chest. 'Yeah course they will!' 'Okayyy' she said giving a nervous smile. The door bell rang again and i got up.

*1 HOUR LATER*

First fanfic i've written so it's quite bad! If you're not in it yet you will be soon :) The wanted will be in it later i promise :) FEEDBACK would be good :) Thank you! :)

People in this chapter 

Tom's girlfriend - @ginamcdowall 

Tom's Sister - @nathan_tedybear

Follow them on twitter :)