Part 4 - Things can change (Lyric from where i belong)

PART 4

During the week we just packed up all of our things. We managed to fit everything in Toms' car. 

"Za we need to leave a note for mum she's not picking up her phone' 'Alright' i grabbed a bit of paper and a pen.

Mum,

Hope you had a good holiday, Me, Tom and Jess are in London. Don't worry we're all safe! Alot has happened when you've been away. Tom got a place in a band, i know thats' not what you wanted him to do but he's happy. You've never made an effort with any of us. You're always out and when you are home you really never speak to us. I think it's time we moved on! You've never been there when we've needed you most so we won't be coming back for a while but when we do visit you probably won't be here! Bye Mum.

Za, Tom and Jess X

It hurt me writing that letter, but she's never really cared. We were better off with out her, even though i was 16 Tom was 20 and Jess was 4 We needed to get away.

'Done' i smiled. 'I've put everything in the car' Tom smiled sympathetically. 'Come on Jess' Tom said putting her into her car seat. i closed the door and sat in the passenger seat.' 

'Zaza  no funny business with any of the boys!' 'Sure' i smiled. 'I mean it!' 'okayyy' 

After a 3 hour car journey and several stops at service stations we were now here. It looked huge from the outside. I suddenly got all nervous. Well i was staying with 5 boys!' Tom got out of the car and grabbed one of his suitcases. he went in first so he could explain to Jayne properly why he had to bring us. 

10 minutes later he walked back over to the car a smile from ear to ear across his face. 'Get your bags then!' 'We got all our stuff and put it in the guest room where i was staying. I got out my phone and text my aunty.

*COMPOSE MESSAGE*

TO: Aunt

Ello i have a huge favour to ask of you! Could you look after Jess for 2 weeks please. Alot has happened.

Zara :) xx

*SENT*

As soon as i sent it my phone vibrated i picked it up.

*1 NEW MESSAGE*

FROM: Aunt

Yeah that's fine you know it is, i will pick her up in 20 mins

Aunt :) xx

'Tom' i said quietly. 'What's up?' 'Urm Aunts coming to get Jess in 20 minutes to look after her for 2 weeks' 'Really ahh that's great!' It wasn't that we wanted to get rid of her because we really didn't but it was awkward enough me moving in with the boys let alone Jess to.

*20 Minutes later*

i walked outside to Toms' car with Jess getting all of her clothes and stuff. 'Thank you so much!' i said giving my Aunty a hug. 'Explain what's happened!' she said helping me lift a bag out of the boot of the car! 'Basically Tom got a place in a band so we've moved up here and we agreed not to let me  live on my own just yet and we can't look after jess just  because  it's too much!' i said almost crying. 'Has your mum gone again?' She asked. ' Yeah, she's never cared for us so we left a note saying goodbye.' Awhh Zara! she said giving me a hug. 'Right i will take this one! Come over when ever you like and i will ring you tomorrow! Have fun!' she said getting into the car. I walked back into the house and up the stairs. I started unpacking all my things.

 *1 HOUR LATER!* 

Feedback? :) X