Part 8 - you are the sunshine that makes my day :)

Part 8

The boys had some meeting thing this morning so me and Ais got breakfast then she went home. 

i picked up  my phone put on my shoes and walked to my aunts house. It was only a 10 minute walk down the road. 

I had finally arrived and knocked on the door. 'Hello' my aunt said as she opened the door. ' Is it alright if Jess stays with us tonight?' I asked. 'Yeah course!' 

*2 hours later*

i had picked up jess and we were watching cebeebies on the sofa. 'We're back!' i heard Max shout. They all walked into the living room causing Jess to hide under my arm. 'Hello jess jess' Tom said coming over and picking her up.  Again the football was on so we all sat there and watched that instead. I went upstairs with Jess, Tom walked in. 'Zara i'm sorry about the other night'  'Yeah but why do you care so much?' 'because i don't want to loose you i guess.' Tom i'm your sister you're not gonna loose me, i'm sorry but it was a dare.' 'It's alright am i forgiven?' he smiled. 'i guess if you promise not to do it again!' 'fine' i smiled giving him a hug. 
Before i knew it it was bed time. i sat in my bed reading a story to Jess. Everyone had gone to bed and Jess was sound asleep it was 1;00am but i wasn't tiered. i got up and lightly knocked on Naths' door. 'Come on' i heard from the other side of the door. 'you alright?' he said. 'Yeah not tiered' 'Same' i sat on the end of Nathans' bed . 'want to watch a film?' he asked 'sure' i smiled. 'paranormal activity 2 is in there want to watch that?'  'yeah sure' 'you do know you can actually sit here' he smiled. I shuffled back under the cover. He was in a pair of joggers and topless. Plus he smelt nice (that's always a bonus) 10 minutes in and i was already jumping out of my skin. I heard a little chuckle then an arm came over my shoulder. No matter how much i tried to hide it i did really like him. 'You know zaza i really like you' i heard whilst my head was resting on his chest.  Oh lordy this couldn't be happening . I looked up at him. instantly our eyes were looking into each others. 'i really like you to!' i whispered. Oh god what the hell was i doing. Now i'm in trouble Tom was going to kill me and i'd only known him for a week. What is life. Instantly our lips locked. I pulled away smiling, even though i didn't particularly want to. 'So what do we do?' i said. 'I don't know Tom would kill me' he said almost whispering. 'our secret?' he whispered. 'I think that's best' i smiled cuddling into him.

I woke up at 11:15 ahhh crap i'm in Nathans' bed. I got up and walked to my room. Tom was sitting in there talking to Jess. 'Za where were you?' 'erm i went to the bathroom' i said. 'No you didn't' 'Yeah i did but i went to give Nathans' laptop back.' 'sure' he said frowning. I genuinely felt bad for lying to Tom but i guess we all make mistakes. 'I'm taking Jess back' he said getting up. 'Byee Jess' I smiled giving her a big hug!'

*Tom left the house*

i wondered back into Nathans' room. He was just waking up. 'You know i think Tom may have known i was in here' I said. I sat back down next to him. 'Good morning beautiful!' he said kissing me on my forehead. 'Morning' i smiled. 

For the first time in ages i was happy. I felt safe. I trusted him. I never spoke about Last year to ANYONE! not my bestfriends, not Tom, no one, When i was sat with Nathan i felt like he couldn't get to me! 

When i say he i mean the boy that hurt me, hit me. He made me take drugs when we first met, i didn't want to but i knew he would hurt me he knew people, people that you don't mess with. I never knew how to end things with him i was too scared. He would always see me out and about and punch me . Only last week did i go to the Shop and he beat me up because i ended it 3 months ago but he hasn't left it. Only last night did i get a text from him. 'When i find you, you will regret you ever left!'  

Feedback? :D Thank you for reading!  :D xx