It's Ok

A/N: Try ko nga ng English Ahahaha, Pero sa story lang ng dalawang magkaibigan na to. Enjoy, pasensya na sa mga wrong grammars.

Shasha Love Story

I woke up today with a great smile. I don't know why, it's just I want to smile. Even i look like crazy smiling alone in my room.

Its first day of class. The days to start the problems to every student in school. I'm not like ordinary students who thinks that the school is boring, I'm the type of students who thinks that the school is the way to find a story, a story of friend, a story of classmates and a story of love (Even I don't have a love ones. Anyway I still want to find)

"Shashi the breakfast is ready! And we need to hurry if you don't want to late" that voice is not from my mother, its from my childhood friend 'Amie'. And by the way 'Shashi is not my name it's just my nick name.

I get my uniforms quickly and go to the bathroom to wash, the water coming from the shower is cold, I have no choice. There's no more time to heat a water.

"One.....two.....three...... Grggggggggghhh!!"

My name is Shairing Gai Menopolia, I'm third year high school now. I have a mother who living with me in this house and a childhood friend who also living in this house. I'm beautiful, but it's hard to say that I'm still single.

"So?" my mother ask me

"So what?"

"Nothing, I just want to know if your OK"

"Are you kidding aunt? That shashi is always ok. Last year many of men want to go out with her." that Amie!! I'm going to kill her!!!

"Is that true? So do you have a boyfriend?" my mom excitedly ask me

"Shut up you two!!! Just eat the food in table, I'm happy now. And I don't want you two to ruin it!!"

***************

And the time pass so fast. Im now in my new classroom, S-B second section (Not bad). Many of my classmates start to chatting while our teacher is not here yet.

I'm just seating to my seat, watching all my classmates. I'm not famous one in school.

"People watching?" I was shock when suddenly someone talk to my side"Wondering if your friends is here or not?" I look to my side, my seatmate. Girl with a long and black hair, wearing a nerd glass.

"Yes"

"I'm Katherine, but you can call me Kath" she introduce herself and shake hand with me

"Shairing, call me shashi"

Then suddenly our new teacher arrive. Its little too late but its OK, I found a new friend.

"Class, I'm Joiri Hanger you're adviser. But now, I have a sick so I'm not gonna teach."

"What? But its our first day"

"Yeah, were here to learn"

"No class, I talk to guidance. Someone gonna teach all of you, he's second year college. Sir please come in"

The door suddenly opening, and someone came out. Someone very familiar. Someone who very close to me from past.

"I'm Rumoroshi Takimura" that's right!! Its him

"Rumoroshi-senpai its me shashi!! You tutoring me when I was grade 6!!" I shout very loud

(Senpai- Sir/Master/Male Teacher in Japan)

"Uh? Yes, how could I forget that annoying  voice" he spoke with serious face. Then that time I realize what I did, all of my classmates looking at me. Its embracing!!