Blood Runs Thick

Dan pulled the knife from his back pocket, studying the boy in front of him with curiosity. His black hair was matted on his head, sticking to his forehead with sweat. Pale face, bags under his eyes, his blue crystal eyes. The duct tape over his mouth prevented Dan from seeing his lips, but he figured they were nice too.

The man struggled under the ropes binding him to the chair, eyes wild and frightened. Dan chuckled, amused by the situation. "You want out, don't you dear?"

The boy nodded hesitantly, seemingly worried about what might happen if he answered honestly. Dan smiled, tilting his head and letting the weapon dangle loosely in his grip. "If I take the tape off of your mouth, promise you won't scream?" He nodded again and Dan stepped closer, ripping off the tape. The man cried out and glared at Dan, who giggled. 

"Who are you? What do you want with me?"

"What's your name?"

"Answer my question!"

Dan narrowed his eyes. "I'm the one giving orders. Now tell me your name or this knife's new home will be your stomach."

"My name is Phil. Phil Lester." the boy whimpered, his eyes growing bigger with fear. "Please don't hurt me."

Dan would have pitied Phil if he had a heart, but any empathy that would have been surfacing at this moment was drowned out by the overwhelming urge to stab his prisoner. He twirled the knife in between his fingers and kept his gaze locked on Phil. "Why were you snooping around my house, Philly?"

Phil winced at his nickname, shooting Dan a annoyed glare. "I was told that you had a murder room. And I'm guessing that's where I am currently?"

Dan chuckled, letting his eyes follow the blood stains that trailed up the walls and covered the floor. "You would be correct. There have more deaths than I can count in this room, and I have a feeling that there might be one added tonight."

Dan heard Phil gulp and noticed his face pale, making Dan smile. "But, not just yet. You know, you're not that bad looking."

He could tell that the comment took his victim off guard. "Thanks, I guess?"

Dan stepped closer, leaning down so he could feel the boy's breaths against his face. Phil shrunk back into the chair as much as he could. Dan scowled. "What, am I not good enough?"

Phil tilted his head. "What?"

Dan's eye lit up in fury. He grabbed the back of the chair and yanked, balancing it on two legs. "I'm not good enough for you?"

Phil squeaked, furrowing his brows. "You're fucking bipolar!"

Dan's features softened, looking into Phil's eyes gently. "I'm sorry. Do you still love me?"

"What?! I don't love you! You're trying to kill me!"

Angry Dan returned, slamming the chair back down and chucking his knife into the wall nearest him. Phil felt sweat drip down his forehead. 

"Why don't you love me anymore, Philly? What did I do to you?"

"We met like a half hour ago and even then you wanted to stab me!"

"Maybe I will stab you, after I make you as mine." Dan smirked. Phil chewed on his lip and frowned. 

"I wouldn't like that."

Dan strode over, straddling his prisoner and biting his neck, kicking the soft flesh while Phil gasped, struggling to fight the boy off him, though, try as he might, his rope binds restricted all movement.

Dan moved to the boy's lips, moving them and cupping his victim's cheeks gently. Phil squeezed his eyes shut, fighting his internal thought. 

Was is bad that he was enjoying this?

He wanted to wrap his arms around his captor's waist, pull him closer, do bad things to him. But he couldn't, for moral reasons and for movement reasons. But he still kissed back as best he could, his mind fighting but body moving on it's own free will.

Yet the kiss was over almost as soon as it had started, Dan looking into Phil's eyes dangerously. He reached into his back pocket, not breaking eye contact. He slowly raised his arm, revealing...

A knife.

He plunged it into his prisoner's chest, smiling sweetly. Phil's eyes widened, and Dan kissed him again, feeling Phil's blood leak into his mouth. Dan pulled away, licking his lips and swallowing, standing once again.

He looked down, chuckling. 

"Poor boy died with a boner."

---

716 words.

i really like this one.

it wasn't edited so i'm sorry for any grammar mistakes.