We Meet Again

Kidd still hasn't forgotten the adorable creature from the library, yes a library of all places, he finally came to terms with the fact that his possible 'one true love' came from his most despised places ever, but the boy was a fresh memory refusing to leave his mind..and unfortunately that also meant his painful boner.

Ever since he got back from the castle, Kidd's been trying to get rid of it every possible way he knew how from inside his room, masturbating, cold showers, trying to think anything else but the time of meeting the flustered surgeon, but his mind would always continue to trail back.

The redhead growled and clutched down hard on the enormous soaked tent in his boxers and scowled with a mad blush on his cheeks.

'That little kitten's gotten me this riled up and I don't even know the adorable bitch's name' just when he thought about taking another freezing shower an obnoxious knock resounded though the room making Kidd blink back to reality.

"Lord Kidd? You've been bottled up in there ever since you came back a few hours ago, is everything alright?" The voice of Kidd's most loyal and trusted royal guard, Killer spoke from the other side of the door sounding greatly concerned for his dear alpha's wellbeing.

Kidd sighed in defeat as he shifted into wolf form, rumbling in irritation, he rolled over on his fluffy bed and onto his back, he let out a short and snappy bark letting the guard know he could enter.

With a small creek, the elegant wooden door opened up to reveal a well built blond in a battle helmet and covered in he kingdom's best signature thick iron armor, his bare muscles flexed when they moved, flashing of a masculine build hidden underneath.

Ignoring the stench of livid hormones coating the room like a lusty veil, Killer confidently stroaded into the room and knelt down on one knee in front of his agitated lord with no hesitation at all.

"What is it I can do to help sir?" Killer didn't need a response to his earlier question, just by entering the room he could tell that the lord was clearly 'upset' with something.

Not answering right away, Kidd let a comfortable silence drift through the room before finally speaking.

"What did you do when you first met your mate?" The question even suprised Kidd but it made sense, never in his life did Kidd have to really work for something, be it money, items, or even someone else, but meeting the surgeon just changed that.

He was small, shy, clearly exotic, possibly very fragile, he would need to treat him carefully and tenderly if he wanted to have him without frightening or harming him, but with his increasing lust there was no way of getting the boy without completely and utterly wrecking him in the process.

Of course, if he was just another quick fuck or one night stand Kidd wouldn't care about that in the least, but the boy was more than that, he wanted to wake up every morning for the rest of his life and see that adorable figure lying next to him and greeting him with a gentle smile upon his lips.

He wanted to love the boy like no other, to hold him, to take him, just like a selfish and greedy glutton about to feast on a rare delicacy, Kidd wanted it all.

Killer was left perplexed by the sudden and personal question but swiftly answered nonetheless, "w-when I first met Penguin...I instantly fell head over heels sir...he was..just so charming, so damn beautiful...when I first met him I would constantly visit him again and again to converse, until I finally couldn't hold my feelings back anymore...and I took him before declaring my love..after that we became mates...heh, he's probably waiting for me back at home right now.." you couldn't see what's under his armor but anyone would guess he was a blushing mess by the way he silently fidgeted around on the spot, very unlike the hardened warrior many knew.

Before Kidd even realized it in his mystified stupor he let his usually tight lips loose, "I'm extremely infatuated with someone" Killer choked on his breath and accidentally lost his balance.

While still in a hacking fit the wolfish blond stood right up and struggled with processing the information, "y-you're in love!? SIR THIS IS GREAT!! WE CAN FINALLY HAVE A SECOND RULER FOR THE KINGDOM!!" Before Killer could even spout anymore, Kidd instantly leaped up and crashed into the servant knocking all the wind out of him with his massive furry bulk.

With two blazing eyes he hissed at the armored man beneath him and growled, "shhh!! You idiot! Do you want the whole kingdom to lose their shit and freak!? Besides...." Kidd mumbled the last part and lightly blushed in a humiliated embarrassment as he refused to make eye contact with his greatly confused guard, not even daring to face him.

"Umm, what was that last part sir?" Kidd cringed at the question and puffed in agitation, "I SAID, I..I need some advice on how to..achieve them" Killer blinked up at the nervous alpha and loudly huffed, "Kidd, as much as I wanna help you, the only way to gain them is to be following your instincts" with that the alpha blinked before scrambling off the man in a huff.

"But I can't do that! I'll....I'll scare them off" the blond quirked a brow but didn't ask anymore as he made his way to the door, before leaving, he took one last glance at his alpha and mummered, "instincts are never wrong Kidd no matter what they're screaming at you to do, I struggled with the same problem..just do it" and with that the blond left, leaving a very disoriented, agitated and confused redhead behind in his wake.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The very next day Kidd took in a deep, confident breath and wildly grinned up at the library, this time he didn't fail to miss the 'open' sign crookedly hanging in the thick glass window, he finally decided to go with Killer's advice and go with whatever he felt like doing at the moment.

Feeling his grin widen he strolled into the building, now seeing a few small dorks scattered around the enormous room and not moving one bit in his presence, too enthralled with their books to notice, 'but not the ones I'm looking for' he thought.

Just like on cue, the source of his intense lustings and affections finally appeared around the corner but instantly froze up at the easily recognizable flamboyant man who just walked in.

His face dusted a pale red as his frame tingled at what seemed to be embarrassment and anxiety as his glasses fogged up a bit around the corners, "m-m-my lord! W-what are you doing back here!?" Feeling a small fluttery feeling in his stomach, Kidd shivered with a loving and affectionate feeling taking him over as he casually but eagerly strutted over to the smaller boy.

With an amused rumble, he leaned down at the tiny kitten as the other harshly blushed at the attention and resorted to turning his head away, but still he was staring him in the eye, no one could stand such an intense man.

"I came to see you of course, but now I just realized I still have to know this little kitten's name?" Kidd felt something like a purr in his chest as the boy let out an uncomfortable whine.

"I-I'm called Law, Trafalgar Law" he stuttered but quickly regained some composure in the end, Kidd smirked at the respone and felt his heart thump hard at the name as it repeated again and again in his mind like a broken record.

'Trafalgar Law, you are so perfect~' Kidd internally purred.