Chapter 8 ~The interview.

“Good morning Sunshine!” I looked up and saw Niall and Olivia standing in front the bed.”Get up! We have an interview today!” Said Niall. “Oh yeah, I forgot.”Liam replied when he stood up. “You have to get up too, babe!” “Why?! It’s too early!” I said, I’m not really a morning person. “You’re gonna sit in the audience!” I immediately jumped up. “Really?!” I yelled enthusiastically. “Yeah, and Olivia and Emily are coming too.” Liam replied.

After getting ready, we drove to the place where the interview  was being held. I was pretty nervous during the interview. What if she was going to ask something about me?! She did. “So, let’s talk about something else.” She said.  “There are a lot of rumors going around about you having girlfriends and stuff like that, so, I think we should clear some stuff up. Harry, are you still dating Emily?” “Yeah, I am.” He replied. “Is she watching?” “She’s in the audience, right there!” He said while pointing at us. “Oh, that’s nice! Liam, you’ve probably seen all the magazines, everyone’s talking about you and Leanne so, who is she?” “She’s my girlfriend!” Liam responded. I can’t explain how happy I felt at that moment. “Aw, look how proud he is!” Louis said. “Allright! And you Niall, I heard someone moved in with you! How did that happen?” She asked when she continued. “Well that’s a pretty long story actually, but it’s Leanne’s sister Olivia, and she’s really nice!” Niall replied. “So, you’re not dating or anything?” “No, we’re just really good friends.” “Hey, that’s my line!” Harry said. Everyone laughed. “I think Niall has a crush on her!” Louis yelled. Everyone  laughed again. “Louis and Zayn, you’re both single too, aren’t you?” “Yeah, we are!” Zayn said.

After the interview, we went backstage. As soon as I saw Liam, I ran towards him and gave him a hug. “I love you so much.” I whispered to him. “I love you too babe.” He replied, and we kissed. “Get a room!” We heard Zayn yell.

When we got back to our apartment, I went on twitter, I got loads of mentions.

>OMG! You’re a whore! How dare you to take Liam away from me!<

>You’re a bitch! Liam’s mine!<

>You should go die! Liam deserves much better than you, you ugly bitch!<

>Stay away from my man!<

>You better stay away from him, unless you want to die!<

>I hate you!<

>OMG! How could Liam even like you! You’re fucking ugly!<

I burst into tears. I didn’t know people could be that harsh. This is the worst feeling I have ever had. There weren’t only bad ones though, also some really sweet ones, but the bad ones were so disgusting, I just….

Liam walked in. “What’s wrong babe?” He said, and he sat down next to me. I handed him my phone, so he could read all the tweets. “Sweetie, you shouldn’t listen to them, you’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever met, remember that note I gave you when we first met?” He said to me. “Yeah, I do… ”

We walked past the little park again. Liam grabbed my hand and walked into the park with me, the rest of the boys didn’t even notice it and walked further. 

“You’re special, I knew it since the moment I saw you. I want to give you this.”

He handed me a note.

“Open it when you get to your hotelroom.”

“Uhm… Okay, I will.”

I sneakily unfolded the letter Liam gave me;

Dear ….., (ok, that’s kind of awkward)

I knew it since the moment I first saw you, you’re special.

There’s just something about you, that….

Not much girls have that, but you do.

I don’t really know what it is, but whatever it is, you’ve got it.

This probably sounds really weird to hear from a guy you’ve just met, but….

I really like you. I hope to see you soon.

Love, Liam