Letter

I entered the kitchen to see Xavier flipping an omelet, which looked absolutely appetizing. My stomach growled and bounced a chirpy Alex on my hip and cooed him, while entering the kitchen.

“Let’s see what daddy has cooked, shall we my sweetie?” I cooed and kissed his fore head. I bought him forwards, while his feet were dangling and kissed his cute little nose.

He scrunched his nose in discomfort and started babbling; spit flying everywhere and covering my face. I shook my head and put him back on my hip. I picked some tissues and wiped my face.

I looked up to find a very amused looking Xavier standing, smiling softly with arms crossed on his still very yummy and naked torso.

His muscles ripped and I gulped down in anticipation. He looked better than breakfast.

I shook my head to get rid of the perverted thoughts and looked back at his face to find him smirking. I blushed, knowing that he had caught me devouring him, shamelessly.

I looked at the counter to find a drool worthy breakfast waiting for us.

“Yum. Looks great.” I said with a watery mouth and walked up to him and kissed his soft, moist and most inviting lips.

I kissed him softly, with both of our lips moving in sync and creating a fire deep down my belly. He lips were so delicious and tasted of mint and him.

The most amazing flavor I have ever tasted.

We both pulled back from the soft and tender kiss and he leaned his fore head against mine. We both took heavy breathes and I tried to calm my heart that threatened to rip itself from my chest.

Alex was tugging at my shirt, was the thing that I registered when I came back from my high senses. I looked at him, confused.

He tilted his head and looked at me with those mesmerizing grey orbs that make my day and create a warm fuzzy feeling in the core of my heart.

He leaned up and pressed his drooling mouth o my lips, I could only giggle and peck him.

“No, No. No kissing mommy. Only daddy can do it.” Xavier mocked glare and shook his head in mock disappointment and crossed those muscled arms across his firm chest.

“MAMA, MAMA” Alex quivered, with wobbly lips and watery eyes. He looked at me and pointed his, tiny, chubby finger at Xavier.

I awed and cooed him while rocking him a bit.

“No baby, daddy is mean and I am your mama, aren’t I Hun?” I cooed and pecked his cheek. He wined and placed his head on my shoulder.

I glared at Xavier and hit him across his chest.

“Violence, woman.” He accused and pouted.

Oh! Those inviting lips.

I bit the inside of my lip to keep me together and moved round the table and sat on the chair. I placed Alex on his baby chair and grabbed a bowl from the counter.

“Oh shush, you big girl.” I mocked and stuck my tongue out.

Xavier rolled his eyes and sat a plate full of yummy food. I cut the omelet in small pieces and placed them in Alex’s bowl.

“so I have go and meet dad.” I informed and while placing the bowl in front of Alex who peaked inside it.

“eggy” he exclaimed and put his hand inside the bowl.

I held Alex hand before he could feed his shirt and shook my head in a no.

“Hum, for?” he pressed. I cleaned Alex’s hand with a tissue and gave him a plastic spoon.