Breaking It In

Jungkook admired their new home. It was huge with two rooms on the second level and a bathroom, three bedrooms and one and a half bathrooms on the main floor, two rooms and one bathroom in the basement, and an attached garage. What the hell were they going to do with all this room? Fill it with three kids (at most) in five years, maybe more, Jungkook didn't know yet. For now, they were used for storage, studios, and guest rooms. They could throw parties now, but the youngest two have been having parties of two their own. It was all just a pants-off dance-off though, nothing wrong with that. A new room to christen everyday and they can be as loud as they want and do it where they want. It's their house, they could even walk around naked if they felt like it.

Currently, Jungkook was in the kitchen boiling some water for ramen for his and Tae's lunch. He was sitting on the counter and playing piano tiles to best of his ability when Taehyung came home with grocery bags.

"Hey, handsome." Taehyung winked as he wrapped Jungkook's legs around his waist and began kissing the younger's neck. Jungkook sighed and set his phone down next to him before baring his neck further. "I think...we should break in the kitchen..." Taehyung pulled open the drawer that was filled with wash clothes and hand towels and pulled out a condom and tiny bottle of lube.

Jungkook's eyes opened and he watched the older push the drawer closed with items in hand. "What the fuck, Tae?" He laughed. "Why are their condoms in the damn drawer?"

"In case we couldn't make it upstairs." He shrugs. The younger rolls his eyes and pulls him close, locking their lips together. Tae drops the items on the counter and wraps his arm around his boyfriend's shoulders. He tilts his head and runs his tongue along the maknae's bottom lip. They open their mouths and massage their tongues together. Taehyung pulls his lover closer to him and grinds their hips together, he can't help but let out a small, deep groan. He can feel the blood rush south, hardening his cock embarrassingly fast.

"Someone's...im-impatient." Jungkook let's out a laugh, sliding his hands down the older brunet's back and shoving them beneath his pants. He kneeds the strong muscle of his boyfriend's ass cheeks and pulls them apart. "Why th-the hell do you not h-ha-have underwear on? You went out in public like th-this?" He huffs out, becoming delirious at the pleasure of Taehyung grinding their clothed erections together. A rational part of his mind isn't looking forward to all the pictures spreading across the internet of the sizable dick-print in Tae's sweatpants. Again.

"I actually forgot to put some on before I went out. But hey, less to take off." He pulls away and shuts off the stove. "Now fuck me on the kitchen floor." He attaches their lips back together with greedy eagerness. Jungkook is containing a smirk and he runs his tongue along the brunet's white teeth. He pushes himself away from the counter without breaking contact. Moments later and they've melted down to the floor with the maknae between Taehyung's legs and roughly grinding against his ass. He's tugging at the older's grey sweatpants, wanting them gone. Taehyung lifts his hips and let's them be pulled from his legs. He also takes off his shirt and tosses it to the side leaving him completely naked. The hard wood flooring is icy against his burning skin, but he kind of likes it. Jungkook strips himself of all his clothing and dives back into making out with his boyfriend. The younger can't help but rub his hard dick between Tae's ass cheeks.

"You looked so wrecked and I haven't even put it in yet." Jungkook smirks as he douses his fingers with vanilla lube.

"What's taking you so long?" His small laugh is deep and husky, giving his boyfriend another blood rush straight to the groin. As payback, the younger shoves in two slick fingers. "Jesus, fuck! Easy, Kook." He hisses at the sting.

"You said I was taking too long." He grins, dark eyes becoming crescents. He isn't so gentle with Tae, but the older never once complained. Especially with Jungkook's pretty mouth around his thick cock as he stretches him. Jungkook sucks at the darkened head and dips his tongue into the slit.