one

:)

Your view;

I was about to leave my job at a restaurant when your annoying boss called your name.

"(Y/N)! Come back here!"

You sighed and went into your boss's office.

"Yes, Harold?" You replied back.

"You never cleaned up the kitchen (Y/N)!" He scolded.

"But I'm the hostess, I don't work in the kitchen," I replied.

"Well too bad, I told you to clean it up, and now you will have to clean it up," All I did was walk out and went in the kitchen, leaving no reply.

-after cleaning the kitchen-

I finally finished after one hour of cleaning the whole entire kitchen up. I grabbed my car keys from my purse and started to walk towards the car. I was so distracted I had bumped into a man, spilling my coffee that I brought earlier.

"Oh my god! I am so so sorry!" I said, surprised at the brown stain of coffee on his shirt.

"It's ok. It was my fault for walking right in front of you," The man said, smiling. "How 'bout I get you a new coffee from Starbucks?" He offered.

"I think that would be fine," I shrugged.

"Oh wait, I didn't catch your name. What is it?" He asked curiously.

"It's (Y/N). What's yours?" "That's a really pretty name, mine is Joshua Dun," He replied.

"Ok cool Josh. Well, lets go to Starbucks?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure."

Josh;

"So uh, what coffee would you like?"

"Uhm, I don't know. Surprise me?" (Y/N) said.

"Ok," I replied, a small smile on my face. We sat down and waited for my name to be called.

"So Josh, what do you like to do?" (Y/N) asked.

"I'm a drummer for a band called Twenty One Pilots, we're on a big break from tour," I explained.

"Oh cool, I've never heard of you're band before. But I'll look forward to listening to your music." She said, while smiling.

Oh god, she's adorable when she smiles.
Wait Josh, why are you thinking this. You just met the woman like 20 mins ago???

"Hello? Josh?" She snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"W-what?"

"You had just like, zoned out for like a minute." She said, with a worrying tone.

"Oh, sorry hah." I smiled.

-Time Skip Bois.-

Your view;

We both had just walked back to our cars. We both realized we'd been at Starbucks for four hours and it was closing. I also had a chance to exchange numbers with Josh so we kept in touch. 

"Thanks Josh, you're pretty cool." I said, a small tint on my cheeks.

"Eh, it's ok. You're really cool as well." He replied.

"Anyways, I have to go, see you tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow." He smiled.

I drove away, a grin on my face.

I think I'll like this guy...
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

lmao I looked back at the original and my paragraph spacing was terriblelelellelelelele ugH lol anyways new readers hi hi have fun reading this

hope it wasn't traSh bYE LOLL