Chapter Twelve|-/(filler)

<Josh's POV>

I watched Y/N as she ran to her car and drove off. Debby walked behind me and said,"She wasn't good enough for you anyways." "What the fuck are you talking about Debby?! She's more beautiful than you, she's kind, and she loves me." "I love you though, Josh." "Well I don't," I ran to my car and started driving. I started to call Tyler, "Hi Josh, what do you need?" Tyler asked. "I need you to start driving to Y/N's house, NOW." I was panicking, I can't lose Y/N. "Why?" "Just do it please, I made a mistake," I replied. "O-ok then."
-------------------------------------------
Once we both got to her house, we started knocking on the door. Nobody answered.
"Is she home?" Tyler asked. "She has to be," I said. In surprise, the door was unlocked. We searched all over the place, there was no trace of her. Then, I decided to look in her bedroom's bathroom. I saw her there, lying on the floor, unconscious. "TYLER, CALL 911 RIGHT NOW!" I yelled. "What happened!?!?" He ran to me. "Oh my god, Josh..." He was in shock. "JUST CALL THEM NOW!" I was on the verge of crying. I looked at her mirror, was that blood? I read, He doesn't love me. Oh my god...

"JOSH, I JUST CALLED 911. THEY'RE COMING IN 5 MINUTES." Tyler was crying, and so was I.
Please don't die Y/N, please. Stay alive, stay alive, for me.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
Hello peoples of the Wattpad universe. Sorry for not updating for like, 2 weeks. I was realllllly busy with school shiz. Anyways, new chapter tomorrow, gunna probably be like 700 words or somthin. Also, thanks for more than 450 reads! And, sorry if I keep on putting TOOOOO many authors notes :) I'll try to put less lol. Anyways,
Stay strong frens |-/