Chapter Three|-/

I waited out side my door...
I saw Josh's car pull in the driveway. "HELLO FREN." He yelled. "What the fuck are you saying Jishwa." I replied.

"I don't even know anymore." He replied. I laughed, then he smiled.

Oh god, he looks adorable when he smiles.

"What am I thinking??" I whisper. "So uh, you think I look adorable?"
He asked, blushing. I blushed so hard I looked like a tomato.
DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD!?!? omg omg omg omg nooooo
"U-uh. N-N-No. I-I meant u-uh." I sounded so embarrassed right now. "Well I think you're adorable also, as a friend." I made a fake smile.
You had just been friend zoned Y/n, he will never like you. Just cut yourself after this, then everything will be better.

"N-No! S-STOP IT PLEASE" I screamed. "Y/n are you ok!?!?" Josh asked worryingly. "U-uh I'm ok, I'm ok." "Are you sure?" "Y-yeah." I was shaking. "Ok then, let's head on shall we?" He asked. "We shall, my fren." I replied, smiling.

-Time skipppppppppp lolzilolz lmao XD-

"So, what do you want?" Josh asked. "Umm, how bout a Fiery Red Doritos Locos Taco?" I replied. "Oooooh gurl, you like that spicy stuff." He said in a deep voice. "Well if you ever do that voice again, I'm going to burn your eyes out." I joked. "Ok ok, we didn't need to go that far." He smiled. "Anyways, lets go sit down Jishwa." "Ok... Yeah sure."

-Time SKIPPPPPPPPP (A/n: Wait also guys, yesterday I asked my friends that were TØP fans, "Do you know the song Glowing Eyes?" And the. They're like, "No, what type of song is that. It sounds terrible." And then I'm like,"dude it's from twenty one pilots" and they're like, "Uh, never mind what I said before." Lol. I. Totally. Outfanned. My. Friends.
Idek if outfanned is a word
But I might be one of tøp's biggest fans, cus I like stalk them 24/7. ok ok back to the story)-

You and josh have been hanging out for already 2 months, and you're starting to have a crush on him. But, you're scared he doesn't like you back.

He texted you...

☺️Jishwa☺️- Hey! Have you heard that the town is having a talent show for 15+ ;)

Y- Yeah! Maybe we can do an audition. I haven't told this to anybody, but I can sing. So maybe you can play the drums?
☺️Jishwa☺️-Oh my god that would be SICK! I think we should pick a 2 songs for you to sing and for me to drum, since they let you pick more than one song for the show.

Y-Yeah! Ok! I'll come to your house in 2 hours?

☺️Jishwa☺️-Okie Dokie. FRENN.

Y- Pfft. I'm not your friend, I'm your best FRENN hehe.

☺️Jishwa☺️- I don't think tyjo (Tyler, if u didn't know lol ;))
Is gunna be happy with that 😆 anyways , cya

<Josh's POV>

Ok Josh, you have one hour left to do stuff.
I had put on basketball shorts with a shirt that had no sleeves and cut a huge arm gap, slightly showing my abs.
Is this good enough? I think to myself. All was left was my hair, I left my yellow hair like it was and started to walk towards my drums. When I got up to them, I got a text message.

(A/n- btw, josh changed his contact name for you hehe)

❤️BestFren❤️- Hey dude, where ur address at tho.
J- What. I don't speak gangster language.
❤️BestFren❤️- :-/ where's ur house, I'm down the street.
J-I'll walk outside so you can see me 😉
❤️BestFren❤️- K then.

I saw her car pull into the driveway. She walked out and I was amazed on how she looked. She dyed her hair purple yesterday, and it looked amazing, she wore light blue jeans with a Green Day sleeveless shirt. Her hair was straightened and she had a SnapBack on.
"Hey Jishwa. Whatcha starin at? My beautiful LUXURIOUS HAIR?" She laughed. "Uh no, I was u-uh staring at the car wheels, y-yeah the car wheels." I blushed. "Ok then, say what you want. You know my hair is luxurious." We both laughed. Once we got inside, we walked straight down to the basement where my drums and the mic was.

<Your POV>
"Hey uhm Josh?" Yeah y/n?" "Can I show you the song I wanted to sing?" I asked nervously. "Yeah sure, sing it with all you got." He smiled. "O-ok." I walked up to my laptop and put the instrumental for the song. It was called Glowing Eyes, but I forgot the artist and didn't have time to see who made it.

(A/n- you can sing the dog since I put the lyrics ;] also, this is my fav song :))

"Umm Y/n?" Josh said when I finished the song. "Yeah Josh?" "You know, my band made that song right?" He replied. "WHAT!?!? Oh my god I feel so embarrassed!" "N-no, it's ok. I liked your singing by the way." "O-oh thanks." I blushed.

He didn't like your singing. He's just saying that to make you feel better. He isn't your real friend. Just die, so your free from me.

"No... no no no no no. Stop it!"I fell. "Y/n!?!? Are you okay?!?!?"
"J-josh, the voices in my head told me to kill myself..." I cried. "N-no, it's okay.. I'm here okay?" He sounded worried. "J-josh?" "Yes y/n?" "Can w-we u-uhm cuddle on the couch?" I asked. "Sure." He smiled with squinty eyes. We just lay there until we decided to fall asleep. It felt like a dream doing this, and i wish it could never ever end...
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Hey guys! So I think think chapter is rushing to fast. So, I might leave a lil more cliffhangers now and then to spice things up :> anyways, new update next week on Sunday sooooo, bye Frens.
Stay strong |-/
Also, when I do Josh's pov I always forget to put I instead of You.
Stupid me 😑