Chapter Thirteen|-/

I wake up, I'm connected to a heart monitor and I'm in a hospital room.

What happened to me!? A flashback hits me. I now recall what happened last night. Josh cheated on me, and I cut myself. Wait, I'm so stupid! I'm pregnant and I cut my stomach...
Fuck, it snot like Josh would care anyways, he's too busy making out with that girl.
A doctor walked in. "Hello Y/N! You finally woke up! You've been sleeping for 2 days..." The doctor said. "Oh," I replied. "Ok so um, the cuts weren't too deep so your child wasn't harmed. Also, you have a few visitors." He opened the door, and there he was. Josh and Tyler were standing right in front of me. I cared that Tyler was here, but why is Josh here? Isn't he with Debby!? I felt anger fill inside me. "H-hey Y/N, are you feeling better? I'm glad you didn't have to get stitches..." Tyler spoke with a soft voice. "U-um Y/N, I know you don't want me here, but what happened yesterday...Please, I can explain." He seemed afraid. "Fine, since I can't move form this stupid hospital bed anyways." I was ready to face the truth. "O-ok, I want to live with you and our baby until we grow old Y/N, so please listen. Debby had came over, and I never knew that would happen. She kissed me first, not the other way around." "THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU DO ANYTHING WHEN YOU SAW ME THERE!" I yelled at him, crying. "I-I'm sorry, I was just frozen in shock p-please forgive me...I can't live without you..." he started to softly cry. "I-I'm sorry for overreacting Josh, I'm really sorry." "No, I should be the one saying sorry, Y/N." Josh replied. "I'll leave you two both here, Jenna asked me to go buy some groceries, I hope you feel better Y/N." Tyler walked out, leaving the both of us behind. We sat in silence, but it was a comfortable silence.

"Y/N?" "Yes Josh?" I said, both of us breaking the silence. "D-do you want m-me to lay down with you?" He seemed like I wouldn't say yes. "Sure," I smiled.

<Josh's POV>

I lay down with her, my arm wrapping around her waist. She buried her head into my chest, and slowly fell asleep. Before she did, I quietly whispered to her, "I love you Y/N.

"I love you too, Josh."

--------/-/-/-:-----///:.:.:.:...:.:.:.--/:.

ELLO, sorry for not updating yesterday lol I was busy. Anyways, expect an update later on this week. And the update after the NEXT update will be a long chapter 😋
Anyways,
Stay strong frens |-/