Salamat sa Kaibigan kong Kalog

Get ready for I am giving a hard speech to you here. So better brace yourself as you read this Lalei 😉😉😜😜 charaught! Hahaha

First of all, I just want to say thank you for being my lokaloka, kalog, childish, but of course being a sweet lovable bestfriend to me. I'm so thankful that you came into my life as my friend and best of all friend. Second, As what i've stated, I am so very thankful that you came into my life. You are my partner in crime, (this word is so common but I think, this is the best word to use 😂😄😝) you accompany me whenever I wanted you or needed you, your my bestfriend in my good times and even in my bad times. Thank you for always staying by my side. Third, I just wanna say that I am so blessed to have you as my best buddy ever. You're so fun to be with even that you're so annoying sometimes. I am so blessed to have a bestfriends like you.

Ahm, ahm, murag nahutdan nakug english og grammar. Charaught! Bisaya na pod ta bi. 😜😝 Thankful kaayo ko na nakaila tika, na nabuo atong friendship sa di inaasahang pagkakataon. We woke up one day na close na kaayo ta, nga nagsugod na diay tas journey sa atong pagkaamigo, sa atong friendship. We woke up one day and started to build a new friendship, a strong and it will never be ruin forever. I always wish that not to happen because I want you guise to stay in my life. In good times and in bad times. Nag sugod ta tong fourth year ta, our happy moments, sad, crazy, etc., padung sa mga birthdays, laag, and the most important event was our graduation. We spent time, memories, happiness sa adlaw na na. Daghan man ta'y na encounter lei uy. Sa pag stop sa skwela hangtod sa nag college tas until now basta di na naku maihap pa.

And lastly, here it comes, your birthday. I just want you to greet a… HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU LEI. I wish you all the best. I wish and hope you have a best celebration as your turning 19 this day. Turning 19 is not bad at all, because we are near to became a adult, right? We are passing by our teenage life as we go to another lifestyle, likes, and living. That's it,  Happy 19th Birthday to you lei. I wish you to blew more candles, a good health and healthy living. More birthdays to come and more blessings of course, from Almighty God. 😉😉 No boys sa ha, mag skwela pa baya ta pero when it comes just… grab it! But be sure that he is the one. Just be careful of choosing the one, okay? Paalalang kaibigan lamang 😉😉, alam mo na pareho ta single beautiful ladies. 😭😭 yeah, that's it.

Happy 19th birthday to you. Make a better version of yourself and be a better person. Just stay pretty, smile and love. Mwuah. 😘😘 (#nag effort  gyod ko ani 😝😝 HAHAHA CHARAUGHT!)